Prologue

(#1 MC POV) sorry I havent named them yet (give me names in the comments pleasee)

"Yay, I made the tiktok I wanted to make for a LOOONGG time." I said, I was currently in front of a mirror, deciding what I was going  to do for my next tiktok, looking up into the mirror 'Ive done makeup for soooo long, it looks good but I want to change it, its starting to get boring.' I thought. I sigh suddenly, I got a notification clicking on it I find out it was from one of my tiktok crushes, MC #2. "holyyy fuck" I got really, really excited. 

you look amazing I hope you dont mind but, ive been stalking your account for awhile, can we be mutuals?

I  squeal alittle bit, clicking on the reply button, starting to type.

"yes pelas. :))"

'hahaha, alittle bit too fast.' I thought to myself.

"Yes please, I would love to be mutuals with you also, do you have discord or instagram? <33 :))"

'There you go, finally I can type without being anxious.' I put down my phone for a second, deciding to take off my cosplay. 

After

When I put on some regular clothes and take off my wig and makeup, I check my phone again to get 2 notifications

_____ followed you

"I have both, what would you prefer?"

'Holy crap, they replied to me like, 5 minutes ago' I sigh.

"both would be good!"

I went off my video after I commented seeing they immediatly replied I went to the notification they left me.

"Alright, here you go <3 ____ ____."

"Thanks :)) <33"

I saw in the comments already that people shipped us already from the way I talked to them differently from other people when they commented, aswell as how they comment aswell. I right away go to discord and add them aswell as on Instagram. 

As they interact through out a couple months, they find out that they both are from the same school, and from the same town. They also make ship tiktoks without dating, and make the relationship platonic, they hang out regularly and go for boba sometimes after schools.

351 Words