Chapter 4: The Golden Grail

Scene A

Setting: Unknown Dungeon — The Romantic Forest

Narrator: After they gained their consciousness and some awkward scene they both decided to search their way out.

Emerald: It seems this dungeon or whatever looks like man made.

Reon: Yeah because it's a dungeon not a cave but to think of it I sense danger to this dungeon.

Emerald: You're being negative...

Reon: Sorry... anyway let's go.

Narrator: While searching the dungeon they've encounter skeletons of deceased soldiers.

Emerald: Oh my deities! What are these?

Reon: Perhaps they we're soldiers from ancient times...

Emerald: Ancient? Perhaps, from the time of Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity...

Reon: Time of whom?

Emerald: I mean time of Alto Pacifico Kingdom.

Reon: So you were interested to history...

Emerald: Actually not. I just heard the story from Patricia.

Reon: Ah alright.

Narrator: While they we're talking one of the skeleton soldiers starting to move then attacked Reon.

Emerald: Reon look out!!!

Narrator: Reon immediately brought up his sword and counter attacked the attacking skeleton soldier then suddenly the other skeleton soldiers started to move and attacked them.

Reon: Emerald we have to fight them...

Emerald: Don't worry I'll support you.

Reon: Thanks!!!

Narrator: Without hesitation the two cooperate to defeat the skeleton soldiers and run until they reached an unknown room in the dungeon.

Reon: Take this! Sword Art Magic flare blade!!!

Emerald: Defence Magic!!! Shield!!!

Reon: Is that the best you can do?

Emerald: Let's finish this.

Reon: Sword Art magic lightning blade!!!

Emerald: Primary Natural Magic Flare!!!

Reon: Come on Emerald this way!!!

Scene B

Setting: Unknown Room — Unknown Dungeon

Narrator: As they defeat all of those monsters they've entered an unknown room.

Emerald: Is this a museum?

Reon: There are many paintings and statues.

Emerald: Who's this he looks too handsome... <She read the inscription>... "Prince Endymion of Alto Pacifico"

Reon: Who's that?

Emerald: Really this is Prince Endymion?

Reon: Do you know him?

Emerald: Not really... Prince Endymion was the heir of Alto Pacifico Kingdom during ancient times and he was the lover of Princess Serenity, the princess of Silver Moon.

Reon: Perhaps this dungeon was a part of a castle.

Emerald: Maybe or true because this place where the republic protect their remains.