Sneak Peek

"You're what!?" He shouts and I flinch. "I-I'm pregnant with your b-baby Lucifer." I stutter. He mumbles a string of curse words. He walks back to his desk and pulls out a small book.

He starts scribbling in the book and tears the page out. He gets up and hands it to me. I look at him confused and then look at the page. 50 billion dollars!? Is he trying to keep me quiet by offering me money.

"What the fuck is this?" I snap at him. "It's a 50 billion dollar cheque to keep you quiet and out of my life. I don't want you and that thing anywhere near me." He says nonchalantly. Tears start to fall from my eyes.

"Fine. You won't be hearing from me or my child ever." I exclaim. Should I tell him to shove the cheque up his ass? No, this could last long for me and my child. I shove the cheque in my jean pocket and look at him one last time.

"This is goodbye, forever. As you said you don't want me and our child in your life. You won't hear from us, ever." I tell him while wiping my tears away with the sleeve of my sweater.

"Good. When you leave, make sure to close the door behind you." He tells me, shooing me away and going to sit back by his desk. I turn away from him and walk out his office, making sure to slam the door behind me.