Six: Blood-Soaked Sadness

Kacchan shows up to Kiri's house, surprised to see me there. "What the fuck is this slut doing here?!" He yells. His yelling scares me. "he's pregnant, we cant leave him on the side of the road!" Kiri argues. "He really is a slut! He's pregnant with some random dudes baby!" Kacchan retorts. "C-can you guys please stop arguing, y-your s-scaring me.." I say, fear fairly clear in my voice. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" they both say in their alpha voice. I feel a warm liquid leak from my crotch and I look down. Blood soaked my pants. "SHIT! IZU ARE YOU OKAY?!" Kiri yells in a panic. "nngg- my lower abdomen hurts.." I say  "IM TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!" He scoops me up and runs to the car he got for his birthday, because he is one year older than me and kacchan. Kacchan fallows us. "K-kac- Bakugou.. are you c-coming with us?" I say, in obvious pain. "Tch.." is all he attempts to say and gets in the passenger seat. "I guess that's a yes." Kiri says, stating the obvious.

I ended up laying down in the back, writhing in pain, while kacchan actually starts freaking out and Kiri is trying to stay calm while driving. It seams like what was really minutes, was hours while I waited to drive at the hospital. It felt like someone was stabbing my stomach over and over. I understood that omegan pregnancies were an entire 5 months shorter than normal pregnancies, but there was no way I was in labor already. I kept saying thing like hurts, hurry, ow and other sounds indicating that I was in pain.

After around 20 minutes of driving, we finally make it to the hospital. This time, kacchan was picking me up and rushing me to the E.R. "Kacchan.." I start "what?" He answers, trying to hide his concern. "You.. care?" I finish. "I- I don't know anymore, Deku." I was shocked. Did kacchan just.. stutter?? We rush to the main desk, where there is a short lady, around 5'2, in scrubs sitting at the desk.
"Help, please! Our friend needs help!" I hear Kiri yell from behind us, who was fallowing behind from the car. "What might be the problem, young sir?" The woman asks. "our omegan friend is pregnant, but he started bleeding!" He yells. "Oh right this way dear!" She responds.

The lady runs with us to an empty room with an ultrasound machine. Next to that was a bed and supplies on a wheel cart. In the corner of the room, next to the door there is a trashcan. On the side of the room opposite to the ultrasound machine are two chairs. And finally, there  were cupboards and drawers lining the wall.

The nurse instructs me to lay on the bed next to the ultrasound machine, to which I oblige. I lay down and she lofts up my shirt, exposing my stomach. "I'm sorry, but this may be cold." She cushions, then squirts in on my exposed stomach. "Agh it is cold!" She continues the process, grabbing the transducer and rubbing it on my lower abdomen. We all look at the screen to see a small lump. She presses a little harder with the transducer.

After around ten minutes she runs out of the room, calling a different doctor to help her out. He sits on the stool and does the same thing the female doctor did. "I'm sorry..." The doctor says suddenly. "sorry for what?" I replied. "You have lost your baby." I feel warm liquid run down my cheeks. I lift my hand to wipe it from my face. I'm crying..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

This was so sad Ó╭╮Ò
I cried while writing this-
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

709 words

Sorry it's short and a day late
(I think)