Chapter 1

Story lines of a person going to commit Very Cringe, Mistakes  + more if not liked or is sensitive please click off thanks<33                                                               

Yuri had walked onto the rooftop, where Jimmy was Attempting to take his life. This peaks Yuri's curiosity as well as his worry. Yuri then persuades Fujisaki to not die. Fujisaki becomes obsessed with Yuri for saving his life. He repeatedly stalks him. He took clothes from Yuri, one of Yuris Dildos....and other Sex toys related but just 2 dildos. Yuri then questions the others in his club for taking his stuff, but they all denied it. The leader of the sex club Akemi Keiichi suggested that Yuri might have a stalker... Yuri did state that one time he dropped something under his bed and someone or somethings hand gave it to him, Akemi and the others (Kashima and Toono aren't in the story yet they will be introduced as Jimmys Friend later on) were shocked on Yuris statement 
Jimmy was getting ready for his shift at the maid Cafe called "Maid Sama" with his friend Yacchan. A few hours later he and Yacchan returns.                                                 
A month Later Akemi found out who Yuris stalker is no one other than "Toru Fujjsaki".   Akemi💛:GUYS GUYS! he screamed running into the club room. Taruma💙: what is it? Did you find a new member? his eyes sparkles in hopes of a new memeber.💛:even better i found out whose Yuri's Stalker. Everyone except Akemi himself looks at him.Everyone- Akemi, and Yuri: Who?...Akemi: its a guy named Toru Fujisaki for short Jimmy, he has black hair, emerald geen eyes,a very shy personality... Shikatani: Do you at least have a photo of the guy? Akemi: I actually do look. Akemi pulls 2 photos of Jimmy.

 Akemi pulls 2 photos of Jimmy

Taruma: Hes cute~ is he single?

Taruma: Hes cute~ is he single?... The Blueberry head asked.. Akemi sighs and says yes not wanting to deal with Taruma..... Yuri: Nwo! Tamwra hw Mwine! Yuri said in his Childish tone (No! Taruma he Mine!)  Taruma: Huh? Yuri, you like him? Taruma asking as a joke Yuri: yws gwt ah prowbleq bluwe hewad? (Yes got a problem blue head) Itome: dont fight please i dont want to see another fight.. the two stopped trying to kill each other.

a few weeks later Akemi Managed to get Jimmy, he admits he was a tough one to get, he failed hundreds of times... a little while later Jimmy eventually woke up from being knocked out...tbh they though Akemi killed him because little Jimmy has been out for 4 hours. "Looks who's finally awake" Akemi giving him a death stare, "what you're doing is wrong you creep!" Akemi slightly yelled and the fragile boy tied to a chair in the club room. After a while they convinced the male that Yuri doesn't like him, and to return his stuff...and to stop stalking him.
A month went by and Itome sees Jimmy with an weird looking orange head, and decided to follow him, after a few minutes of following the two they ended up at a Cafe, Itome just went back to the club..... "Im soooo hungryyyy, the school's lunch isn't doing it anymore" Taruma groaning. "um theres a Cafe we can go to its a few minutes away" Itome explained "alright lets go who wants to pay?....Fine ill pay" Akemi sighs knowing hes paying AGAIN.
After a few minutes Akemi Taruma Itome and Yuri was at the cafe. "Bro this is a Maid Cafe" Taruma said... "oh i saw black hair boy with an orange hair boy in here before" Itome says "who do we know that has black hair....Oh right Stalker boy" Akemi says "Lewts guuu insade" Yuri says because he was hungry. (Lets gooo inside) "well i guess, since we are here why not go inside." Akemi says

An orange haired boy greets them (hes wearing a maid outfit)

Yacchans maid outfit looks like this <3

"Welcome to Maid sama's Cafe, how may i help you?" Yacchan says not looking at the four people. "can we get a table for four, please?" Akemi the only brave one to speak. "follow me this way." Yacchan says kinda hissing at the group, he realized the people a certain boy told him about. 'What's this guys' problem?'Taruma  was thinking "this is your table, me and another will be your waitress" Yacchan says then yells "Fuji San!" running towards the back of the cafe. after a few minutes Yacchan and Jimmy walks over, their heels clicking on the floor. They were shocked to see *Stalker* there

Jimmys maid outfits looks like this, he carrys the teddy showed in the picture as well

"Hello im Yacchan Sama and this is-" "A- a- and i-i-im  F- Fujisaki Sama" "Me and Fujisaki Sama will be your waitress for today."... the four were shocked to see Toru here. "p-please e-e-excuse us f- for a- a second" Fujisaki Sama says, then grabs Yacchans hand.
"huh? are they close to the point they hold hands?" Taruma says "i have no clue...." Akemi says being clueless. -Now lets go to Yacchan and Jimmy-
"what do you need Fuji?" Yacchan asks "when we go back can i stand behind you kinda...." Jimmy says getting a bit pink  "Yeah sure, lets just go back Fuji" the two walks back with Yacchan in front of Jimmy...
"I'm sorry about that what would you like to order" Yacchan asks "Can we get 2 of the Chocolate Fudge Milk Shake" Itome says... <Jimmy starts writing the order down in a cute note pad he had> "1 of the Blueberry Muffin" Taruma adds " Owne Miek Tae, Awnddd Hwart shaped Ceokies" Yuri said (One Milk Tea, Anddd Heart Shaped Cookies) /Yacchan senpai.... my dress is going down Please help.\ Jimmy whispers into Yacchans ear. /Okay turn around ill tighten it\ Yacchan says.. Jimmy turns around waiting for Yacchans help "give me a second boys"
Yacchan then unties the bow at the back of Jimmys Outfit. Yuri was staring hard at Jimmy.. Yacchan then tightens the dress a bit too much that Jimmy lets out a tiny moan. "Ahh~... your a bit too tight" "sorry Fuji" then does it again but less tighter than before making a perfect bow...
Yacchan and Jimmy start to bring their order.. "2 Chocolate Fudge shake, 1 blueberry muffin, 1 milk Tea, heart shaped cookies, And 4 Mommy milker shakes" 
after Yacchans and Jimmys shift was over they closed the cafe and changed into their uniform. Both of them are heading towards the school... It was around 8 Pm and the dorms close at 9 pm 
HELLO IT'S ME EVEN THOUGH THIS BOOK IS OVER DON'T THINK I WON'T BE EDITING IT
(P.S NOVEMBER 30TH 2023 I WILL MAKE A SECOND BOOK CALLED WHERE WE LEFT OFF)