one. don't be such a pussy

˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ amelia is her friend's greatest comfort !

           AMELIA HELD CYRUS AS she stood next to her friend Aisha, looking at the large snake on the sign, "Maybe I shouldn't–" Aisha started before Amelia cut her off

           AMELIA HELD CYRUS AS she stood next to her friend Aisha, looking at the large snake on the sign, "Maybe I shouldn't–" Aisha started before Amelia cut her off. "No, Aisha. You deserve to have some say in your life. "      

           Amelia walked in, following the short-haired girl, who nodded confidently as she opened the door. "What the hell?" the blonde man questioned as soon as they walked in. "No yoga till 5:00," Johnny said. "No matter how much you need it," he added.

          "You don't have to be a dick," Amelia replied, putting her hands over Cyrus' ears. Aisha raised her voice a little and said, "Um, I'm actually here for karate. I saw your website. It said that there was supposed to be a session today. "

          "I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in Cobra Kai," Johnny said. "Why not?" Aisha questioned, "same reason women aren't in the army doesn't make sense." He responded, "Does he live under a rock?" Amelia muttered to herself, "Sensei, I need to show you something in the office." Miguel and Johnny got off the mat and bowed before walking into the office.

          "You should try and join if he lets me" Aisha said to Amelia "god no" Amelia laughed "not that i'm not keen on violence i just dont think Cobra Kai's for me" she finished just as  Miguel and Johnny came back out.

          "Okay take off your shoes, hop on the mat" they stood face to face "Okay, after further review, i've decided to allow female students. But if you guys want to be in Cobra Kai, you can't act like a girl."

          "What do you mean? How do girls act?" She looked at Amelia who shrugged then back at Johnny. "Oh, don't give me that... You know, all emotional, loud, complain-y, never letting you finish a sentence."

          The blonde girl made a face at Johnny's words before Johnny started talking about Aisha's bullying "What brings you here Blondie?" he asked the three of them turning to look at her "oh i'm not joining we're just here for moral support" she awkwardly smiled and fixed Cyrus in her arms.

          Johnny rolled his eyes before turning back to the girl in front of him. Amelia went and sat down, watching how Johnny was training Aisha before Aisha and Miguel stood face-to-face. "Okay, let's see what you got, Ms. Robinson," Johnny said.

          "Face me. Bow," he spoke as they turned to him and bowed. "Face each other. Bow." they faced each other and bowed. "Mr. Diaz, show her everything you've learned." Johnny told him, making him look at the older man. "Uh, whoa, wait, I don't think this is  right, Sensei."

          "You don't think what's right?" The blonde male asked, "She's a girl. I'm not gonna–" Miguel stopped himself before Amelia spoke up, but not before covering her son's ears, making him laugh this time. "Don't be such a pussy."

          "See, she gets it," Johnny pointed at her while still looking at Miguel. "Anyway, I thought you said women were equal to men." Johnny had made a point, not a good one, but a point.

         "I did say that. I didn't mean it like that. I mean that she– " Johnny cut him off. "All right, show her women are equal."

          The next few seconds for Amelia went by in slow motion. She didn't know Aisha was gonna tackle the boy after getting kicked in the stomach. An awe expression was on both Amelia and Cyrus' faces. Arguing could be heard outside, so Johnny wanted to see what it was. "All right. Students, wait here. Diaz, you're in charge," he said before leaving.

          Miguel was pulled up by Aisha. "You gave it your all, Miguel," Amelia remarked as Cyrus left her lap to stand at the edge of the mat with one hand up, waiting for a high five from Aisha. "What's your name?" Miguel asks. "Amelia," she grins as Cyrus runs over to Miguel. "I'm Cyrus." He smiles, and Miguel laughs. "I'm Miguel."

          It was twelve o'clock in the morning when a knock was heard at Amelia's door. She groaned softly and got up, opening it, seeing Robby Keene. "Twelve in the morning and you know I give myself a set sleep time," she said before turning around and heading to the sofa rather than her room. "I can't stay there tonight," he said as Amelia motioned him toward the sofa.

          "Come here, Keene," she hummed sleepily. Robby closed and locked the door and walked toward her, lying with her on the sofa. The two kids had met when Amelia had first moved in with her cousin. One of Robby's friends said something that made her punch him. Following that, they became instant friends.

          "Good night, Bobby." she mumbled, her hand subconsciously carding through his hair. "Night Lia."

KIYAH SPEAKS !!

I honestly didn't mean for this to come out this late, but it did. :( So I've already started working on the next chapter after this one. So be ready! Anyway, I love you all and wish you an amazing day/night my loves!