Chapter 11

" 1987?" I say confused." Yea that's what the news paper says." She says." Here look at it." She said handing me the news paper. It did indeed say 1987 on the top of it." So let me get this straight. We traveled back in time?" I ask." Yea I guess the puppet can teleport back in time." Skim replied. Then the shadow Bonnie appeared and we continued following it. We walk into a room and the door shuts behind us." I'm scared." Said the little girl holding onto Skims leg. The little boy walks in front of me and says" Can I ride on your shoulders?" I think for a minute and reply." Yea I guess." I say picking him up. We walk through a hall way and I run into something." Ow what was that." I say. Then I hear an animatronic get up." Ahoy kids! I'm foxy!" It says cheerfully. It's voice box was messing up and it didn't sound like a kid friendly thing. I turn around and find foxy standing there. He didn't look like our foxy we knew." Hi foxy! How are you?" Asked Skim. Foxy said nothing and just stood there. Then he started running down a hall way in front of him. We follow him into the room he ran to. When we arrived I saw foxy and with blood on his teeth. When he moved out of the way we say the night guard." Oh now I get why foxy was discontinued." I say. I look around the office and see vents on the sides. " I have always wanted to do this!" I say taking the little boy off my shoulders and crawling into the vent. Then I heard a voice." Hi there!" It said." Skim please turn on the vent light." I ask." Ok." She turned on the light and saw I was looking at a girl version if foxy." I'm mangle!" It said. I scream and crawl out of the vent and run the other side of the room. As I did my hand hit the other light for the other vent and there was a balloon kid in there." Ahhhhh-actually your not that scary." I say." Yea I get that a lot." He said climbing out of the vent. " I'm balloon boy." He said." But people call me bb."
I turn and walk to the other side of the room and turn on the light for the other vent but mangle wasn't there." Hello." I look up and see mangle hanging from the ceiling." Okay please stop doing that." I say. I hear voices from the end of the hallway." What do you mean there not in there?!?" One of the voices said. I knew it was Springtrap who was yelling."find them!" I run back to everyone in the room." Guys Springtrap is down There!" I say running into the room." Spring who?" Asks ballon boy." Um someone that's not a friend." I say. We all walk down the hall way to another hallway and start running down the other one. When we turn into another hallway minus is standing there." Minus Springtrap is down the other hallway move!" I tell him. He didn't move. Instead he starts screaming." There down here!" He screams." What's going on?" Ask the two little kids." Well kid what's going on is you just got tricked." Said Springtrap walking down the hall way. Then puppet and golden Freddy appeared and grabbed me and skim." Minus grab the kids." Said Springtrap grabbing a crow bar." Now to make sure you don't leave this time." He said starting to swing the crow bar and then everything turned black.