Prologue

The island exam ended with the victory of class D with 225 points after that i explained things to horikita then talked things with chabashira sensei and making deal with horikita about 'not investigating me' I then left and got to my room, then slept for some time.

When I woke up I found myself in a completly different place then my room, when i searched my suroundings I saw a big theatre while containing all the students from ANHS including the teachers seated in the seats.

When I moved to my left I saw horikita sitting next to me while to my right there was hirata's probably fake girlfreind karuizawa sitting next to me. Suprisingly i was the only one who woke up. After some time people starting waking up one by one.

Ike : " Huh where am I, I was dreaming of kikyo chan??"

While ike talked about his dream of kushida which probably most people would find disgusting in the panic they didn't even hear him.

Yamadead : "huh what the hell where are we?"

HirataHarem : " Huh where are we where is hirata kun??"

Horikita : "Do you know where we are Ayanakoji kun?"

" Why the hell would i know."

Horikita : "Don't know but my intuition is telling me that its somthing related to you,"

"Jezz somthing's wrong with your intuition why would it be related with me."

Suddenly I felt a chill down my spine. But can't figure out the reason why.

Then besides me karuizawa woke up.

Kei : "Ehh! why am I sitting with this wierdo where's Hirata kun."

While karuizawa said that I ignored her while observing my surroundings. Almost everyone was awake exept sudo but no one treid to wake him up.

There were also second years and third years in the theatre when horikita saw her brother she tensed up.

Random 1 : "Did we all get kidnapped."

Random 2 : "Where is this is this the afterlife."

Hirata : "Everyone please calm down, panic won't do us any good."

Kushida : "Yes everyone hirata kun is right please calm down."

While hirata and kushida were trying to calm eveyone down I also noticed Ichinose and katsuragi trying to calm their classes down. While I also saw teachers trying to calm the leftover students.

Then suddenly I heard a voice from the direction of the screem.

?? : "Hello everyone my name is Quantum and I am a god."

Ike : "Who do you think you are kidnapping us and saying you're a god."

Yamgod : "Yea that's right i'm a god."

Quantum : "What?"

Yamagod : "What?"

Quantum : "Well whatever so I brought you all here to react to your future lifes cause I thought it was intertesting."

Ike : "Wow we are going to watch our future selfs amazing."

Yamagod : "Now people are going to see how amazing I will be in the future."

Manabu : "Future?? Hmm.. interesting."

Nagaymo : "Horikita senpai what do you think about it?"

Manabu : "Don't know but I'm exited to see how our futures are going to be."

Horikita : 'Hopefully nii-san has recognised me in the future.'

Ichinose : "Wow I'm exited to see how the future goes."

As Ichinose said i'm also exited to see how the future goes, hopefully it's not troublesome for me. I also wanna see if anyone can defeat me in the future also that man can also send someone from the whiteroom to expel me.

Arisu : "Fufu future seems it can entertain me."

Ryuen : "Kuku let's see what you've got." 'I can probaly see is there is anyone pulling suzune's strings from the shadows.'

Quantum : "Well anyway let the rections beg-"

Mashima : "Wait."

When quantum was almost finished Mashima sensei called out to him.

Mashima : "Before you start somthing I want you to gaurante our safety."

Quantum : "Oh yea I almost forgot don't worry I gaurante that you are all safe and will be safely returned to the Ship where you all were and also your memories will be erased before leaving this place cause its the future you know."

Mashima : "Alright."

Quantum : "As I was saying you are all going to react through a cetain someone's percpertive can you all guess who it is."

HirataHarem : "Its obviously Hiarta-kun"

KushidaReverseHarem : "No its obviously kushida-chan."

Nagaymo : "Who do you think it is going to be senpai?"

Manabu : "Don't know."

Class B : "Is it Ichinose-san?"

Quantum : "No it's not any of them and the answer is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

Everyone : "Ehh!! that guy."

As Quantum said my name everyone had their eyes on me. Suddenly I noticed a sharper glare which was from Horikita.

Horikita : "My intution was right ayanokoji kun."

"Ohh God Why Me!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED