Pictures React 1

Horikita : "My intution was right ayanokoji kun."

"Ohh God Why Me!!!"

Qauntum : "As I was saying before we react to your future we will be reacting to some pictures from future."

Ike : "Pictures?"

Yamagod : "Now you will finally undrestand how good I am."

Horikita : "Ayanokoji-kun what do you have to say on it."

"Seems pretty interesting to me, I mean watching pictures from our futures"

Horikita : "I see"

Ryuen : "Kuku puture pictures huh let's see what you've got"

Sakayanagi : "Fufu hope they will give us information on how our futures will go."

Kamuro\Ibuki : (Creepy)

HirataHarem : "Please show us how hot hirata-kun wil be in the future!"

KushidaReverseHarem : "Please show us be how cute will be kushida-chan."

Kushida/Hirata : "Thankyou everyone."

Quantum : "Alright now that the discusion has ended let the reactions begi-"

Yamadead : "Umm Quantum"

Quantum : "What now"

Ike : "Please wake sudo up he is still sleeping like a dog."

Qauntum : "Ohh right" Snaps fingure and sudo wakes up

Sudog : "Huh WTF I was sleeping where am I"

'Ike explains the situation'

Sudog : "Ohh so we are going to react to the future now we can see how horikita will make us win all the special exams and help us graduate from class A."

Kushida : "Yea that's right horikita-san helped us win the island exam after all."

After Kushida said that many other people started to agree with her and meanwhile horikita glared at me.

"What's wrong why are you glaring at me, what did I do?"

Horikita : "Nothing just remebering what happend on the island exam and how you used me as a cover I so i'm wondering how much can I make you help the class in the future."

"Don't know let's find out."

Quantum : "Alright now I will project the first picture."

Everyone : "Ehh?"

Everyone : "Ehh?"

While the picture was displayed I observed my surroundings and noticed that i was getting a lot of death glares from both boys and girls.

Hondo : "No way that ayanokoji and kushida-chan no way."

Ike : "This has to be a mistake right."

Yamadead : "Yea why would kushida-chan hang out with him I much better than that gloomy guy."