Hurt-5(jinkook)🌾🍓🌾

Jin's pov:
I am sitting inside jungkook's room on the floor...
In the middle of night i feel a sharp pain in my stomach & urge of vomiting. I run towards the toilet & empty my stomach into the pan....i am crying seeing blood floating on the pan...i vomit blood...one thing i am sure that my time is very limited... My health conditions become worse..i was good few days back but i think medicine stopped working...

I feel tired...i look at jungkook who is sleeping on the bed...jungkook will you miss me when i will go far from you?...i can't hold back my tear....i don't want to die...i have the chance to survive but money is the barrier... Who will believe that my husband is jungkook and i am died cause of lack of treatment... I can't tell my uncle as he has not the ability to give me money...
I go back to sleep with heavy heart...
.
.

Jungkook pov:
Today i noticed something red like blood in the pan during doing morning routine... Besides me jin uses my toilet...something happen to jin???i notice his health is not good..he becomes more thin than before....
.
.
.
I am eating my breakfast as jin serves food...i don't have the opportunity to ask jin about it...

"Jungkook my friend's daughter sin is going to come today...i want you to accompany her as i don't want her to feel bored."

After hearing about sin..i am happy & excited... She was my bestfriend... We are brought up together then she went to abroad with his family...
.
.
.
I can see jin sitting on floor folding his cloths & neatly placed it under bed as i didn't give him any room to my cupboard.

"I think i should divorce you..actually i liked sin since childhood but never can tell her..."

"Why are you telling me that...do whatever you want...in my wholelife no one give value to my opinion... I am like puppet to everyone...and i know mother in law want you to get married to her friend's daughter.... She told me that i not deserve to be your husband " jin stands with the support of bed...is he that much weak!!!

He comes towards me..
"Jungkookie..." i am taken back with the nick name...
"Can you please give me your love for onenight?i will be gone after that...never want anything from you...."

Did he take that seriously?? I want him jealous but he thinks deep...i will not going to divorce him or marry sin...i am just playing.... But...

"You can divorce after that
..i don't have any objection... "

"Why will you have objection.. You will be free to go to your boyfriend after all you whore.."

"Don't know Where you find my boyfriend but i will not give any explaination to you as i know you will not believe me."

.
.
.
Jin's pov:
Our first & last love making was awesome... If i have the chance then i will not go from here..one glimpses of his sight will enough for me to live the rest of my life but destiny doesn't want us together... After my death i don't know what they will do with my body so i will go the village & told uncle to buried me besides my mother's grave...that why i will leave early without telling anyone...
.
.
Jungkook pov:

I couldn't find jin for 2 days...after love making he was gone...i don't have his uncle number...& he doesn't have phone so i couldn't contact him..
The pen in my hand fall on the floor & going under the bed...
I bend down..& searching for it but i found a white envelop... On it there is seokjin's name
..i hurriedly open it...i am not ready to know this..."Brain Tumour with hemangioma"is written on the result...
Tears shedding from my eye continuously... I am going to lose my jin before i can tell him about my actual feeling??!!!!..
.
.
.
I am going to his village... I see his uncle sitting on the yard...

"What are you doing here after making jin's life hell...?"

"Where is jin?"

Jimin comes from inside & hold my hand...& take me to the cemetery...

"Here is your jin sleeping with your child inside his womb..."

"No no it can't happen... " i shouted & run towards the grave....