Chapter 15

Hi I'm back

"Y-you" Y/n said while looking at the person in front of her.

"yes baby it's me" Jennie said while smiling.

"why you kidnapped me?" Y/n asked.

"what you still didn't understand,
you're mine and I'm keeping what is mine" Jennie said.

"untie me right now" Y/n shouted at her.

"shouting at me huh? I think now it's time for your first punishment" Jennie said while smiling like a psycho.

"p-p-punishment?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, if you shout at me or disobey me, I'll punish you so you know to don't do that again or you'll get another punishment" Jennie said while still smiling like a psycho.

"w-what type of p-p-punishment are you talking a-about" Y/n asked.

"I won't tell you, I'll saw you instead" Jennie said and stood up from Y/n's lap "BOYS" Jennie shouted and two muscular guys came and pick up the chair, where Y/n is still tied up, and bring it somewhere.

----------

"put me down where are you taking me?" Y/n shouted and then they putted her down and leave the room.

Jennie come in and look at Y/n while smirking, she pick up the syringe and goes to Y/n.

"w-what is this" Y/n said while looking at the syringe in Jennie's hand "W-what are you d-doing" Y/n said and suddenly feel pain on the neck "ughh" and pass out.

after some time

Y/n woke up and tried to move but failed she look around and saw her arms and legs are tied up on the bed and she is laying down in only her boxer nothing else.

"oh you're awake" Jennie said while entering the room and lock the door, she come and sit down beside Y/n on the bed, she place her hand on Y/n's abs and slowly bring it to her private part "Why didn't you tell me, that you have this boy down here" She said while biting her lips.

"now there will be more fun" Jennie said while smirking, Y/n can't speak, her mouth is shut because of the duct tape "Let me give some punishment now" Jennie said while giving her evily smile she stood up from the bed and goes to the table and pick up a box, she come back and sit down beside Y/n, and open the box and take out the pocket knife.

Y/n's eyes widen seeing this, and tried to free herself
"you can't get away from me" Jennie said while giving evil smile "I want to hear your scream when I punish you"  Jennie said while smirking and remove the duct tape from Y/n's mouth.

"w-what are you d-doing p-p-please untie m-me"  Y/n said.

"aww sorry baby I can't" Jennie said while pouting "I won't just write my initial on you, it will pain less, I'll write my full name" Jennie said while smirking, and sit down on Y/n's abdomen, shr lean down and peck her lips "now time to mark you as mine" Jennie said smirking and started writing her name with the pocket knife, right under Y/n's collarbone.

"wow your blood look delicious" Jennie said and lean down, and smell the blood "and smells good"

after writing her name she stand up and goes to bring the first aid kit, she come back and sit down on the same spot, and start cleaning the blood "wow it's look beautiful" Jennie said look at it while smile innocently.

'𝓙𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓫𝔂 𝓙𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓶'

"I marked you as mine so now let's have some fun" Jennie said smirking, and stand up "look at me, don't you dare to look away"