Part 4

PART 4

Unnati reached her hotel and after having some light dinner she went to sleep. However, she could not sleep because of the 8 faces she saw today. Those faces that were once the reason for her smile are now just the faces that make Unnati frown.

She could not help but think about the past with them.

Flashback.

Damnfam had been successful to launch the first episode of damnfactor and after the success of the episode, they all decided to shoot for the next part of the episode at Lonavala. Unnati was so excited to be spending some time with the girls.

To discuss all the upcoming schedules everyone decided to meet up at damnfam house.

Unnati was exhausted from the past few days and so she decided to sleep for a long, however, there was someone who did not want her to sleep. That's why someone was blasting her phone by calling her.

Unnati fed up with her phone constantly vibrating received the call and without looking at the person blasted at him.

U-What the hell? Who is dead?

M-Unns it's me I need your help.

M-Manav(Unnati got charged up hearing Manav's scared voice and asked him about the issue)

U-Manav, are you fine? What happened?

M-Unnati come down fast I need your help....ahhh

With that Manav cut the call while Unnati first tried to call him back, having had no response she just rushed to her bathroom and in 5 minutes came out wearing a dress(the first thing she found in her cupboard)

Unnati then rushed out of her house to see Manav waiting for her in the car.

She entered in and checked in properly to see him doing just fine.

U-Really Manav, you are fine so why did you scare me?

With that, she punched him a bit.

M-Ahh sorry, but it was fun to prank you.

U-Fun you scared me, you idiot.

M-Sorry now let's go.

U-I ma not going anywhere with you, I am going back home.

With that, she was leaving when Manav held her hand and stopped her.

M-Please na Unnati sorry.

With that, he made a pouty face that Unnati just smiled

M-Now are you fine?

U-Yes...

M-Okay so let's go, I need to tell you something.

U-Okay but plz take me to eat...

M-Where should we go?

U-Lets, go to our place.

The two went to their favourite place while waiting for their food Manav told Unnati about his new project.

U-So, who will be opposite you?

M-Shruti Sinha.

Unnati could not help but notice Manav's smile while he was talking about Shruti.

Flashback Ends.

Shruti Sinha, I just hate you.....

With that Unnati slept.

On the other hand,

There was someone else who could not sleep, all she could think was how her relationship has changed with the people around her.

And that person was Aashna.

Aashna Hedge was the elder one amongst two sisters and so she has witnessed how hard she and her mother's life was from the start. She was small when she witnessed her father beating her mother.

She then knew what a superwoman her mother was when her mother held Aashna and her younger sister in her hand and walked out of that house and the nuisance of a marriage.

At first, her mother struggled a lot but later thanks to the support from Pakhi's(Aashna's mom) side of the family.

Coming from a rough background, Aashna was always stiff around new people and could never trust them as such. Growing up, she decided to help her mom with finances and that is when she started working as an assistant director for small Indian shows. It was during that time when Ashna, fell in love with a guy who was working with her. Her first few months in that relationship were great but slowly some revelations happened that broke Aashna.

After, that she took the courage and decided to part ways with that guy. She then explored this new app called TikTok where she would post fun videos and soon she was liked by everyone. Due to TikTok Aashna met Unnati. The two became inseparable and they started hanging out together.

Slowly, they both started meeting new people.

Aashna, during a meet and greet, met Sanket Mehta for the first time. Yes, she had talked to him previously but then when she met him she felt very attracted to him. When Ashna realised that she has feelings for him, she was sure that she at that moment did not want to enter a new relationship therefore, she talked to Sanket and asked him whether he would like to stay as friends with her.

Sanket agreed and the two continued to be friends.

Sometime later, damnfam met two new boys from Delhi, who then joined them and started hanging out with the rest.

Slowly, Aashna and Addy started liking eachother and although Aashna at first told Addy the same thing as she told Sanku but then she realised that she actually loves Addy. So, she asked Addy out.

The two of them decided to keep their relationship hidden as of now from everyone so no one apart from one person knew about Addyshna's dating.

The only person who knew about them was...

To be continued.