Prologue

He, I am in different field with her, that's what i noticed when our eyes first met. She seems occupied and pressured.

Maybe faith is playing with us. She dont even recognize me and I'm glad she didn't, honestly.

I don't even know why I'm thinking about her when in fact it is not my fault that she lost it. But i feel bad, she looks miserable and exhausted.

I am completely genuine with the path that i took. I had no regrets with it. I hope she will make things possible.

I am rooting for her.

She, I don't think i can manage to make it possible. It seems like all the things that i did aren't enough. I can say that i am losing the power to do the things that i am happy with but now i am just doing things not because i am happy with it but because i am expected to do it.

The genuine motivation aren't there anymore.

It is not the same, the vibes aren't there but the burnouts will always be there and won't leave me.

Honestly speaking i want this. I want this to work, kailangan kong panindigan to. This is what i wanted to do even before. I really hope it will be worth it in the end.

How could I Met some stranger at a strange place at different times but please return my Archives.

***

Alta-Gresio #3 : I guess i will be making it a series but i don't have any ideas how will i finish Alta-Gresio #1 and #2. I will make it up to you. The stories i will publish are just the ideas on what the storyline will be. I am so sorry if i cant finish nor update the story. Even I, I feel bad about it. I have so many ideas but i don't know how will i put it in words.