Prologue

Hi, it's still me, Kaitie.

2 months ago, Nicolai and I broke up. To be honest, it was hard. It broke me into pieces. It's like getting hundreds of knives attached to my body. I may not be look like I'm hurt in person but, I'm hurt emotionally.

What's the reason on why we broke up? I'm not gonna answer that question. For me, making it private is like respecting the relationship that we had, the moments that we shared together and the times that he made me fluttered, laugh and cry.

But then I realize, maybe, I was destined to meet Nicolai to make me a better person, to grow as a person, to reflect on myself, to learn.

In our lives, some things doesn't happen like what we expected.

I thought that he'll be on my life forever but, i didn't happened.

You know what I learned? I learned that expecting too much is just hurting myself.

Until now, I still cherish our moments and bonds together. I'm happy, that he was been a part of my life, even tho he's now on my past.

Thankyou, Nicolai. For being there when I need you, for loving me for almost a year. You made me feel like im lovable, that I deserved to be love.

Even if we're growing individually now, please take care of yourself. Be still the person I liked.

Enjoy the next chapter of your life, even if now, I"m not included in it.

Goodbye,
To the person I used to love.