#12

*1 week before graduation

MONDAY
*Yoongi and Namjoon are sitting on one of the benches in their school field. They are having a break from their graduation practice.

Namjoon: did he know?

Yoongi: who?

Namjoon: Jimin

Yoongi: He doesn't need to know. What we have is just high school puppy love. Nothing serious. He will be fine.

Namjoon: what?!! But your actions are screaming the opposite.

Yoongi: You know Joon, I just gave it a try. His letters and chocolates are so fucking annoying, even Taehyung. He always clings to me, begging that I date Jimin because of Jungkook, his long-time crush.

Namjoon: what the?! Are you serious?

Yoongi: What the hell, Joon? When did you become Boy Abunda to do this kind of fucking one-on-one interview? Really? On my precious break?

Namjoon: Let's be serious here, Hyung. You knew Jimin was head over heels for you. You should not take him for granted. He is a good person. You should not play with people's hearts like a fucking toy.

Yoongi: I was born to do shits, Joon. Don't educate me, I know what I am doing. *stand up and start walking

Namjoon: what the???

*When the distance between him and Namjoon is good enough for the latter not to hear anything he says, he utters "merda".

*Yoongi spent the rest of his breaktime at his safe place. Then he goes back to their school stadium to practice.

Yoongi: *looking around the stadium* where's Jimin?

Lisa: ahh he told me they had an emergency, so he needed to go home.

Yoongi: okay

Lisa: but it's kind of weird. He does not usually go home because of an emergency. Even if that emergency is about his mother collapsing or his father being admitted to the hospital, he will just ignore it because, for him, his presence will only make the situation worse.

Yoongi: maybe it's different now. *walk directly to his seat.

TUESDAY
*The graduation practice continues, but this time without Jimin.

Sir Rain: *checking the attendance* ohh? Really, Jimin is absent today? I think it's his first time being absent without informing his teacher, and yesterday he acted strangely. He told me he needed to go home because of an emergency, but his father's secretary did not inform me about that.

Yoongi: I will just call him later, sir.

Sir Rain: thank you, Yoongi.

WEDNESDAY
Sir Rain: *checking the attendance, skips Jimin's name

Lisa: Sir, how about Jimin?

Sir Rain: Jimin's father called me earlier and said Jimin would not be able to go to school today. But he will be here tomorrow because it's our final graduation rehearsal.

Yoongi: *mumbling* yes, make it easy for me.

7:00 pm
*Yoongi was busy fixing his things when a sudden loud knock on their main door startled him.

Taehyung: SHIT HYUNG OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!!!

Namjoon: Taeh, please relax!

Yoongi: *opens the door* what the fuck is wrong with you?!

Taehyung: *aggressively pushed yoongi* YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

Yoongi: the fuck?! i don't have time to play with your drama brat! *going back to his room*