Get it?!

First request of the book!
This one was requested from mimkyo (I think I spelt that wrong or right)

Garcello x fem! Reader smut
I made this a first time so it's gonna be slow lol hope you guys enjoy!

"We're not friends and you fucking know it" garcello said in frustration, he's been tired of you not getting his signals over the months "garcello- I- I'm sorry for not nothing earlier..." you said looking down slightly in embarrassment and disappointment in yourself.

"It..it's okay...." Garcello said, putting a hand around your shoulder and pulling you in for a side hug. You smiled and kissed his cheek and hugged him. It was a warm feeling of love.

(Time skip to a few weeks)

As you two enjoyed each other's company, things soon grew heated as well, you two would ended up in positions like in anime, garcello falling into your chest, you on wearing his clothes as well.

You honestly just wanted to break the ice of horny ice Berger, but you didn't know how to approach it, soon it was time to sleep, the tension between your legs was killing you, hiding it from garcello wasn't an easy task. Just seeing his beautiful face and body just made you so.... Ughh there's no words for how feel about him.

As you two fell asleep, garcello started to have a dream of you, but more different than usual, it was you but nude? Your voice calling out for him and soon much more approaching more details that the author can't write because they need help. (It's true aaaaa)

You two soon woke up in a cold sweat, with red faces, you two gave each other look before looking away. While you looked away you felt garcello spooning you gently. Whispering about everything, you two soon agreed it was time, but took it simple. You two took off your pants, garcello lifted your leg slightly before entering slowly, his cock filling you up, you put your head in your pillow moaning and whimpering of the feeling. "You're doing great..y/n." He said moving slowly in and out of your cavern. "You..too garcy..." you moaned out.

This went on for a while before you two climaxed, garcello pulled and and came on your thigh, your juices squirted out too, you two were slightly exhausted from the experience, even though it was slow and simple.

You two shared and hug and fell asleep.

First one done! Sorry this took a while life got me fucked up lol
Cya in the next chapter
-Ari Author