𝒱𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶 ♡︎ 𝒱𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽

Virish's POV

"Visha ?! Are you serious da , Visha ? She is literally the most gayish girl I have ever seen !" I huff as I shake my head leaning on my bike as my friend Shiva stands next to me.

"Just because she wears tops and jeans doesn't make her gay da machan ! Moreover , have you ever noticed the way she looks at you ? She always gives you the 'I wanna eat your face' look , like literally !" He says , trying to prove his point making me shake my head while I chuckle.

I know Visha is his cousin, a chubby dark one just like his sister and every other sister he has but she is the one who I have never seen wearing a clothing related to woman clothing.

I know I am being sexist but trust me when I say I am not trying to be. I know not to box up what women or men should wear but things that highlight their body is what most women wear and I am meaning that here.

"I know my sisters all too well da and trust me , I knew long before Koushik that Veena likes him and played cupid between them. And seems like my job hasn't gotten over" he says making me smack his shoulder just as I turn to the front of his house while women of his house along with the men stand around the Pongal pot.

Yeah today is Pongal festival and since my great grandma died a month ago my family decided not to celebrate so I have come to my colleague aka friend since diaper Shiva's house for some nice sweet Pongal.

My smile fades into surprise as I freeze on spot just as Visha walks out of the entrance of his house in a saree that sticks to her curves like a second skin , her blouse showing me just how amazing her chocolate skin is glowing in the sunlight as her short height and chubbinesss compliments her look , while she walks towards us , giving me that killer seductive look while looking like a complete example of what my woman should look like.

My throat goes dry as she stands right infront of me , her hair in a pony tail with just one strand of her hair falling infront of her perfect round chubby coffe face while she gives me that smile of hers that makes my heart race , her smell arousing butterflies all over my body.

"See I know you don't have any opinion on me and the next time you trash someone don't be so loud.  But what my brother told is true , I like you. Like , a really lot ! The way you bite your lips making your short beard stick out , the way your eyes look and the way you are with everyone , literally everything about you excites and enthralls me. Again, I really like you , my parents have now started to search groom for me so either you reach out to them or I come directly to your house to convince your parents" she says in that smooth voice while I stand infront of her , my mouth open wide.

"Wait , you like me right ?" She asks making me chuckle as she looks at me with confusion , she said and instructed me all this without caring about it and now she remembers.

"Well....ahem...." I say surprised as I stand straight , smiling at how cute she just sounded already behaving like my wifey.

Okay I take my word back ! This girl is definitely something.....

"Oh come on ! I wore all this for you ! Even didn't pin my saree over my stomach so that it fuels your lust !" She groans throwing her hands up , very well exposing her pudgy stomach to my eyes making them travel there as I immediately lick my lips....aroused.

Fuck , why does her boldness just turn me the fuck on ?

"Well.....I could give it a try...." I drag , my eyes still glued to her inviting waist while Shiva nudges me making me glare at him.

"You literally just told her gay" he whispers into my ears making me groan.

"...and I didn't trash about you" I add while she just stares at me.