Chapter 1

Timothy Knight was a 9 year old boy who was loved by everyone. He had a big imagination full of fairies and Kings and with beautiful Princesses. He loved climbing trees so high up the sky. He would close his ocean blue eyes and imagine he could fly. He would swim in the river. With his friends. And when it was bed time he would go far beyond his wildest dreams.

As day's turned into years Timothy got bigger and handsome. But one day Timothy felt sick. He didn't put some thought into it because he thought it will get better. But little did he know. It was no ordinary sickness.

***
*Alarm clock goes off.* Timothy's mother woke up and she started to set up the kitchen table for Timothy to eat breakfast before he goes to school, when she was finished. She went to his room, opened his room door, walked inside and walked next to his bed. "Timothy wake up it's time for school." She said. He woke up and said. "Morning mommy." They both walked to the kitchen tabel and started to eat. While they were eating Timothy's mother noticed that he was not himself this morning. "Is everything alright Timmy?" She asked him. "Yes mommy. I am just not feeling well."
"Do you want to stay home today?"
"No, it's fine mom. I will be fine."
"Okay. I still can't believe you are turning 12 in two weeks." She smiled. "Have you decided what you want for your birthday?"
"I really want a sister."
"I'm sorry what did you say?"
"I said I want a baby sister."
"Timmy you know I am trying my best to take care of you. I don't think I can take care of a baby now."
"I will help you take care of her."
"I will think about it okay honey."
"Okay." When they were done eating. They got ready for the day, after Timmy got into his grey school clothes. He started to cough a little. His mother heard him cough so she went to his room. "Timmy are you okay?" With worry in her eyes. When he stopped coughing he said. "Yes mom I am fine."
"Timmy are you sure, if you are not feeling well you can stay home today I will write a letter to the school."
"I'm fine, really mom."
"Okay, well let's go, we don't want to be late." They went to the car and she started to drive him to school. When they got there she wanted to ask him again if he was okay. But before she could ask he said. "Mom I'm fine, really."
"Okay." He got out of the car and walked into his school. Hill view Primary. His mother in a hurry rushed to her work at Bulldogs Pub. As a waitress. As she was about to leave her car a strange homeless man walked up to her and said. "You can't save him now. He will die. Hehehe." He ran away as fast as he can from her. " What was that all about?" She thought to herself. She ignored what just happened. And went inside her work place and she started to clean up. "Mary can we talk for a minute?" Said a voice behind her. She turned around to see who it was. It was her manager. "Yes, of course sir." He told her to sit down at the tabel that she was busy cleaning. He sat next to her and said. "Mary I know life is hard now and with Timothy in school and your husband..."
"Sir, I'm sorry, but what is this about?"
"Mary I am so sorry but I am afraid I have to let you go..."
"Sir please I can't..."
"Before you say something else. Let me finish. I want you to move in with me. I want to start a life with you and Timothy. You don't have to work anymore. You don't have to worry about Timothy's school fees. So what do you say? Will you Marry me?" Mary thought to herself. "Why would he ask me to marry him. I am not even beautiful. And why does he want to be in Timothy's life. Well he is kind of handsome. And he is always kind to me. So maybe it's not a bad thing to marry him." Without thinking twice she jumped up from the chair and screamed. "YES!" He stud up from the chair and gave Mary a big hug and kissed her. He stared in her beautiful green eyes and said. "I promise you I will never leave your side or hurt you." Mary smiled and she gave him a big hug.

***
Mary drove to Timothy's school to pick him up. When she got to his school she saw him walking out of the school with a black eye. She got out of the car, walked up to him and asked. "What happened to your face?" He kept quite for a few seconds and he pointed to a big kid. He was probably in grade 10. "Why is a grade 10 at a primary school. And why the fuck did he hit my baby boy." She thought to herself she went to the boy and she started to yell at him. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIT MY SON?!"
"Ma'am I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit him. I was angry. And he was near me."
"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN HIT MY SON!" His father came to him and asked. "Son is there a problem?"
"No dad ev.."
"Yes there is a problem your son gave my son a black eye."
"Dillion is it true, did you gave this boy a black eye?"
"Yes dad but it was a mistake, I didn't..."
"You promised me no more fighting."
"I know dad but it was a..."
"Go wait in the car."
"But dad I..."
"NOW DILLION!" Dillion got into his father's car and he kept quite. "I am sorry. I will pay for everything to make sure this little man is strong again."
He gave Timothy a high five and walked away. When they left Mary saw that same homeless man she saw earlier. "Come Timothy let's go." They got into the car but when she started the car. She saw a note hanging on the car window.

Part 2 coming soon. Hope you enjoyed it.