Doin' my best out here.

Happy pride you guys<3

Strong language, lemon warning, vomit, cheating, toxic Craig and Stendy. Drugs and Alchohol use underage! Katy Perry slander</3

you have been warned

There are three things to know about Craig:

One, he will never love you more than his hampster.

Two, he hates Katy Perry.

And three, he doesn't do parties.

So it seems unfortunate that as soon as he walks into this party, they start blasting Last Friday Night by said artist. This song had to be the worst of them all. He hated Katy Parry with every bone in his body...but that's beside the point. He takes a big breath, reminding himself he'll only be here for a little bit as long as he finds Wendy.

His steps are slow when entering the crowded living room, the smell of weed and sex hits in the face and he scrunches his nose. Craig was never one for drugs. He doesn't do them for fun, only if he's highly stressed out, still, the smell gives him a headache. He weaves through the crowd of people, some of them yelling his name, greeting him to the party when he's pulled into the grasp of Stanly Marsh.

"Craiiiiiiiiiiiggggg." He slurs. Craig's headache is worsened when another foul stench hits his nose. Alcohol. A shit load of it. Of course, this smell always seemed to linger on Stan's breath...but this was a bit extreme. The drunk puts his hand on Craig's shoulder when he pulls away. "Listen, bro," He starts. Craig has to back up a bit. "you've-" He's interrupted by a hiccup. "you've always been very important to me, and I'm sorry about dragging you to Per-"

A shorter figure slightly separates Stan and Craig a bit more, "Dude! You finished the bottle what th-" He interrupts himself and turns around to look at Craig. "I am so sorry, man!"

Kyle grips Stan's wrist so he can't runoff and the latter whines. Kyle's high-pitched voice sets off the boy's fight or flight, but he sighs and puts on a smile, "It's cool, dude." He nods and walks off with Stan, setting him on the couch a scolding him.

Craig watches with a scoff before he begins to walk away, stopping himself in the action when he remembers who he's looking for. He turns around, walking back to Stan. "Uhm, hey- Stan?"

He watches Stan desperately push down what had risen up in his throat before answering."Y-es?" He answers. Kyle returns with a trashcan and sets it on the floor next to Stan's feet, glancing up at Craig. The ginger leans against the wall and takes out his phone, presumably pretending like he's not listening to the conversation.

"Do you know where Wendy is?"

That was a mistake. Stan groans and rolls his eyes, "No,"

Craig sighs, "Oh okay then, tha-"

"and I don't care either. That bitch just fucking left me alone." Kyle perked up from his phone when Stan began to go on a rant about how Wendy left him when he got drunk even though they said they'd stay together the whole night. Craig, couldn't care less about Stan's toxic relationship with her, he just wanted to know where said girl was. He still listened though, hoping he'd get the answer somewhere. But quickly stopped when Stan started vomiting in the trashcan Kyle had brought. The people who were also on the sofa looked over at Stan in disgust before getting up.

Kyle sighed, and look up at Craig, who was also, mildly disgusted. "I saw her follow Bebe into that room over there." He pointed to the master bedroom and Craig thanked him. Glancing at Stan before quickly escaping.