New endings and New beginnings

This one-shot is about episode 5x18. This one-shot is badly written cause I had a lot to study this week so I didn't had much time to write. Hope y'all understand.

TW: Sexual assault

--------------------------

Today was Andy's trial day. Jack, Andy and her lawyer, Luisa, had been searching for a week for more victims to testify against Jeremy on trial. Unfortunately, they haven't been lucky to find any yet. Seeing that she wouldn't probably find any victims, because she didn't knew Jeremy or who was on his life, Andy and her lawyer tried to ask the judge for more time but it didn't worked.

Andy walked into the court and followed her lawyer. They eventually found the judge, responsible for Andy's case, in a corridor.

 They eventually found the judge, responsible for Andy's case, in a corridor

Luisa – Judge Carter. – She said making the judge turn around with a surprised and confused look in his face.

Judge – Ms. Valdez. Sorry but do we have a meeting that I don't know of? And who's this? – He asked still confused moving his eyes from Luisa to Andy.

Andy – My name is Andrea Herrera. I'm the firefighter who almost got rapped by other firefighter. – She said with a cracked voice almost breaking down just by saying the word 'rapped' which reminded her of one of the most terrifying days of her life.

Judge – Oh. Right. Sorry but what are you doing here the trial is only in a few hours? – He asked while giving a quick look at the time on his watch.

Andy – I came here to ask for more time. – She said nervously.

Judge – Sorry, more time?

Before he could say anything else, Luisa intervened and tried to explain.

Luisa – We found out something that could help Ms.Herrera's case but we need more time. – She explained.

Judge - Sorry but I don't have time for this. Trial is set for today at 4pm. – The judge said turning his back to them and walking out of there.

Andy followed him and Luisa followed her and Andy tried to get his attention.

Andy – Sr. there are other victims. – She finally got his attention and he stopped and turned around to look at her.

Judge – Do you have proof of what you're saying Ms.Herrera? – He asked in a serious tone.

Andy – No. That's why I need more time. He's a predator. He has done it before. I just need more time to search for other victims.

Andy almost pleaded him to gave her more time. She knew that this was the only thing that could help her case. She knew that this was the only thing that could prove she was a victim and absolve her from the murder accusations. But unfortunately, her pleads didn't work.

Judge – I'm sorry but I can't help. Bring me something real or get ready to go to trial. – He said turning his back and walking off without letting her say anything.