Savage New Canaan How a Car Rental Shaped My Dream for Luxury Sports Car

Everyone has a dream car of their own. But in real life this dream hardly comes true. Our tendency is to buy the best car by paying cheapest price. In realty cheap car is not the best and the best car is not cheap. The type of dream car depends on the dreamer's age group. Most of the young people love to drive sports car. People over 35-40 love smart and casual car. During that age speed and other crazy features doesn't get that much importance. In average boys are fond of muscle cars. Girls love their car simple and cute looking. Small cars are their favorite. A large number of girls want their car painted pink and pink decoration inside. Though they don't love to have sports car, they always enjoy riding performance cars.

Personally I am a very calm and quiet, hardly dreamed to drive a sports car. The first reason is their speed and the second reason most of the cases they are very expensive and beyond my capacity. I feel I am not that good driver to keep a speedy car under control. On the other hand sometimes the dream of driving a first car knocks me. When I first met Natalie, I wanted to surprise her. I hired a sports car from local car rental agency on a weekend. That was the best car I have ever driven.

We planned to go out for a long drive. I was very excited as I was going to drive a good car and the woman of my life was beside me. So far I remember the car had a turbo diesel engine and the noise of engine's rev was giving me a feeling like I was on a jet. Though It was winter and the outside was freezing cold Nat loved for a moment to go with open window. Her desire did not last long. We were packed with some latest songs and Nat was a little drunk but she was alright. I found the car was thousand times faster than mine. My car was not that bad though. I was then driving a Honda civic with VTec engine. This Japanese engine is quite dependable engine. I bought that car after selling my Ford Escort with Zetec engine. That was also a very good car. The rented one I was driving was fitted with halogen headlight. When the road was clear the high beam of the car was giving me a feel like I am driving on a runway.

I always feel myself flying when I am with Natalie, but that day's experience was totally different. The car was so fast all the other cars on the road seemed slow. Whenever I passed a car Natalie was shouting with joy. I found complete value with the money I spent for car rental service. This joy worth much more than I paid to the rental agency. We got back 3 O'Clock in the morning. I rented the car till evening. Had a sound sleep all day and returned it on Monday evening.

For the first time in my life I felt an exotic attraction for performance car. On my way to home I planned to save every possible penny to buy a dream car. Another desire was growing in me, present a sports car to Nat on her birthday. This thought made me laugh, and I knew it is almost impossible to buy an expensive car after all meeting all my expenses. But dream does not cost money! I vowed to keep this dream alive in me. And in the mean time, whenever desire starts to burn me, I will continue to enjoy the performance of those muscle cars by renting from the agency.