02

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ;
︾ Hanagaki Takemichi and Tachibana Hinata

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 ;︾ Hanagaki Takemichi and Tachibana Hinata

╺𝓣akemichi let out a sigh, sitting on the couch in the living room of his shared house with his beloved wife, Tachibana Hinata.

'What should I do.. Mikey suddenly disappeared again and Draken-kun wont talk to anyone about it... Kisaki hasn't been found yet either─I'm getting worried for the both of them.' Takemichi hung his lead low, visibly stressed at the sudden turn of events.

Hina opened the front door, not failing to close it after she entered with a couple of grocery bags at hand.

"Tadaima!" She softly announced as she placed the groceries on the floor and took off her shoes.

She stood back up and grabbed the grocery bags after placing her shoes neatly on the shoe rack. She started making her way to the kitchen, which she needed to pass by the living room to get to.

Not expecting anyone to be there, her eyes widened as she saw a silhouette of her husband on the couch.

Her gaze softened at the thought of Takemichi finally being home after a long time.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances, Hina wasn't really able to spend some time with Takemichi.

Even though he didn't explain it to her fully at times, the problems would most likely be with Mikey and the others, whom Takemichi also love and treasure a lot, and she respects that.

"T─" She dropped the groceries by the doorframe when she heard some sniffles and sobs from Takemichi's direction.

She wasted no time and went in front of Takemichi; wrapping her arms around the latter, making the latter flinch and look up towards her.

Finally noticing her presence.

"A.. Ah─Hina.." Takemichi said in hopes of not being interrupted by a sob.

Hina's heart sunk at the sound of Takemichi's voice so cracked, filled with nothing but anxiety and despair.

"Takemichi-kun.. Are you alright? Is everything okay with you?" Hina asked in a soft and patient tone, gently drawing circles on the latter's back to calm him down.

"Haha.. Sorry that you had to see me like this─In this pathetic state.." Takemichi forced a smile, feeling Hina slowly loosen the hug.

She shook her head, "No it's alright. More importantly, are you okay?"

Takemichi stared unto Hina's worried face, only for tears to form at the corners of his eyes and eventually stream down.

Hina couldn't stand seeing her husband in such a state, all she could do was hug him and give him comfort to the best she can.

"Shhh.. It's alright.. I'm sure things will be okay..." Hina whispered, rubbing Takemichi's back to calm him down.

Takemichi at this point was so relieved to have Hina at his side. Even though she didn't fully know what was going on, she still supported Takemichi to the best of her abilities.