Random Ideas pt.1

If you want to use these ideas just make sure you give me credit

Izuku has a snow maiden yokai quirk (he's part of a family where the females breed with male ice quirk users but since his mother didn't he was born a boy which is not allowed in the family so they were kicked out this family only allows females and males are just used and then thrown away)

Izuku was taken from his mother by his father afo and was raised as a villain, his father told him that his mother didn't want him but that was wrong and when he found out the truth he joined U.A. and became a hero to stop his father (Long ranged afo quirk)

Quirkless world Momo has a crush on a boy she didn't find out the boy was taken to a human auction she goes to the auction to buy her crush now that she has him she wanna do whatever she wants with him (Izuku is her crush) Izumomo

Izuku developed a quirk after Bakugo told him to kill himself the quirk started warping his mind and he started acting like a villain he attends U.A. just to cause Bakugo pain and make him quit being a hero (Quirk: Shadow Lord: it allows him to store negative energy in his heart when it runs out a dark hand squeezes his heart causing him physical pain but allowing him to use his power more and when it crushes his heart he turned into a monster only wants to kill but after his heart regenerates)