Yandere Bts Reaction #2

This is a Tae and Kook reaction to their S/O wearing revealing cloths and going to a night club. Right now both of them are slowly showing their yandere side and haven't locked up their darls so this will be their reaction :) Requested by @Mia__TaeTae (If you want to request anything pls kindly go to the request page)

Taehyung 

"I am ready, will leave in 10 minutes after wearing my low heels." I said to Taehyung who was sitting the hall with a newspaper in hand. He silently looked at me while I was checking my minimal makeup. I turned around to see him staring at me and smiled, I wore a LBD basically little black dress. The dress reached till your mid thigh and your dress was off shoulder on one side. You thought it was pretty decent with your maroon lipstick and black eyeliner. You also applied a little foundation to cover your spots and pimples. That's it. Taehyung stood up from his place and came behind you smacking your butt firmly making you yelp. "Go out like that you will get spanked 20 times along with 5 orgasms." Realizing Taehyung is always serious your heart beat stopped for a second. "Why are you saying this?" You asked softly yet defeated. Taehyung suddenly cupped your heat making you jump. "It takes me one second to reach there. So why can't others too." He whispered in your ear making you shiver. "Moreover it's mine." Taehyung breathed squeezing the heat harder. You moaned as he nibbled against your ear. "T-Tae stop, I am getting late." You whimpered. Taehyung quickly turned you around to face him and picked you over his shoulder. "T-Tae!" You yelped as your well combed hair falls messes up as you squirm against his shoulder. You couldn't stop your lips from making noises as Taehyung kissed your inner thigh repeatedly and took you to the bedroom. He threw you on the bed and quickly locked the door. "Forget the party, you are not going there like this." Taehyung spoke sternly shocking you. 

Jungkook

"Please Jungkook!" You whined as Jungkook said a no. "I-I don't need your permission!" You cried looking at yourself. What did you wear so wrong? It was a bodycon one piece dress with a little slit on the left side. Your dress had a cowl neck and was made of satin with thin spaghetti straps. "Do you not hear me? NO!" Jungkook growled shocking you. "I am going!" You screamed and ran towards the door to leave. It's too much! Jungkook quickly caught up with you and held your waist back and pulled you away from the door. "You slut!" He degraded shocking you. Jungkook threw you on the floor with little care making you cry out. He came over to you and quickly straddled you. "You like showing this body of yours to others huh? Show me then!" He growled and tore the slit further up making you scream and squirm against him. "STOP IT THIS DRESS WAS VERY EXPENSIVE!" You cried in pain and anger. The slit tore opened till your stomach and he tore it even further up to reveal your blue bra. "Stop it please Jungkook!" You cried and Jungkook pulled you up to stand. You cried harder seeing the condition of your torn dress. "Now do you still want to go?" He asked calmly making you shake your head. "Good." He said with a smirk and hugged your waist. "I love you so much." He mumbled against your temple and picked you bridal style. "You love showing your body and I love seeing it. So let's fulfill each other's wishes." Jungkook demanded as he walked towards the bedroom and you remained quiet and thanked god since he didn't beat you at least. 

Hopefully you enjoyed reading this! Keep smiling and have a great day!~