The History Lost

::NOTE: This chapter exists solely because Fluttershy was frozen in time as a prisoner during all of this.::

Five long years ago is when it began. Pinkie Pie teamed with Chrysalis and moved suddenly to Synthetica. They warped the minds of everyone in Canterlot to serve as minions. Then the Science began. The Science was the turning of the citizens of Canterlot into hypnotic monsters. They were mutilated into many types, but the most common are Vamponies, Medusas and Spiderlings. The Vamponies have slits for eyes, pale skin and sharp teeth that can turn a victim into a Vampony, warping its mind. A Medusa has snakes for hair and eyes that turn you to stone. The statues comeback to life as Zomstones. The Spiderlings have 8 legs that have hidden poison sacs. The have enlarged teeth as well. There are three other types of mutants, Zomponies, Zomstones and Mimics. Zomponies are dead ponies brought back using a Spiderlings poison. They come back with warped minds. Zomstones are victims of Medusas. When they revive they go to the nearest base and turn the ponies into Zomponies. Mimics learn the voices of an enemy team and then lead other ponies to their doom by mimicking their teammates voices. The former royalty and upper class are simply brainwashed ponies. They have been sucked of free will and must do anything Pinkamena or Chrysalis tells them. The Changelings are the guards for the city. Twilight Sparkle has been sucked dry of life, hooked up to a magic source, and provides terrible things. She is currently in a trancelike state, having nightmares.