Chapter 2

The Tybur Estate was one of the city's second-largest homes. Their business and loyalty are what have made them wealthy and successful. They are only interested in money and fame. Willy Tybur, one of the soon-to-be heirs, looked into his tall mirror while dressed in a very fancy suit. His designer is putting his hair in a man bun and attaching his tie.

He took out his phone and began scrolling through Facebook."Sir Tybur, your father urgently requires your presence." One of his guards approached him. Willy sighed, expecting another dull lecture."I see, thanks for letting me know." He got up and walked toward his father's office.

He was dissatisfied with the news he received and the situation he is currently in. He is having an affair with a woman he loves, but his parents do not approve of her because of her low social status. He adored her and she meant everything to him.

Worse, his father arranged for him to marry a woman he had never met. He opened his father's door, "You need me, sir?" Willy stood near the front door. "Yes, my son, you need to know that you will meet your suitor this coming Sunday," his father replied, releasing the air coming out of his mouth; he was smoking.
Willy coughed; he had never smoked before, and the smell of it made him sick. "I see, well then it looks like I have to get prepared." His expression was solemn and depressed. His father had high expectations for his son and raised him to be a professional. Nonetheless, arranged marriage is nothing new to the Tybur family; it has been practised for generations.

"Would you like to know who she is, or do you wish to wait?" His father asked him. For the time being, Willy prefers to remain ignorant about who she is for the time being. He stormed out of the room instead, leaving his father alone in his office. This happens all the time, and neither of them is surprised. His father sighed as he watched his son walk away. The phone suddenly began to ring, and he picked it up. "Lord Tybur is speaking; how may I help you?"

He slid his cigarette out of his mouth and into his coffee cup. "Thank you for calling, Sir Jaeger."
-
It was raining in the city, and both Reiss' parents were in the office discussing the plans. "The Tyburs have agreed, and it has been negotiated that they will meet with us tomorrow," Rod declared, scratching his head. He examined the papers on his desk; they appeared to be an unidentified 'contract.'
"Alright, then, everything will be settled; we should notify Frieda first," his wife demanded. Rod wasn't sure if it was the right time to tell Frieda, and he was worried she'd be confused or upset. "Let's announce it during dinner."
When dinner arrived, the entire Reiss family was seated at a long, elegant table. Rod Reiss sat at the head table, flanked by Frieda and his wife. Urklyn sat across from Frieda, with Dirk next to him. Abel and Florian are seated across the table from their mother. "So, what's new?" Dirk curiously asked. It was time to tell them... instead, Urklyn interrupted. "There is a new area where we can hang out; it's around the park." Rod Reiss shot a look at him, with a slight frown.

"We should go there sometime! It'd be very nice! " Frieda joined in, munching on her food. Both parents exchanged signals as they gazed at each other. "Children, I believe it is the time for everybody to know." Rod jumped right into the conversation, not wanting to waste any time. "What do you know?" Abel questioned. Out of all the siblings, Abel and Dirk were the most curious ones.

"It's about Frieda," Greta claimed. Frieda's eyes widened. "What about me?" Her heart began to beat faster as she asked. Rod locked his gaze on hers.

"You will be having an arranged marriage, possibly to one of the Tyburs." Both parents were concerned about their daughter's reaction when he finally pleaded. Is she going to cry, become enraged, or have a panic attack? They assumed she didn't want this, which isn't a good thing. They cannot, however, violate the Reiss family law; at least one of the children must have an arranged marriage if their future is threatened. Frieda, on the other hand, excelled in her studies and had no trouble with school. It would be confusing, but they decided on her. As a result, they've already made a deal with the Tyburs.