-Episode 15. "Secret"-

Recap: [ Lexis mom: "What do you mean whats wrong!?! Whats going on with the news? Is this true? Are you ok?! Where are you? its not safe at home! Im booking my flight back now!] Lexi: "What? Woah woah! MOM! Calm down im fine the cops handled everything" Lexi mom: "Then where are you staying right now?!" Lexi: "At Jades house, do you remember her?" Lexis Mom: "Oh right i remember her, are you sure its no trouble for her?" Lexi: "Shes already agreed and said it was fine" Lexis mom: "Ok then, Im still coming back though" Lexi: "Mom! You cant come back, what about the job? This is a really big opportunity for you and the pay would be great. Im telling you mom i am perfectly fine, you continue on your trip and then we can worry about the house later. OK?" Lexis mom: "I guess youre right.. And he's back in jail.. Just promise me you'll stay safe until i come back ok? And you can take a few days off of school until youre ready" Lexi stayed silent hearing her mom mention Jackson, she choked on her words realizing she hadn't answered. Lexi: "r-right, of course mom ill see you in a few days" she hung up the phone and looked over at Jade with a guilty look. Lexi: "Ha... do you mind if i stay for a few more days if its not too much trouble" she said with a worried look. Jade: "Ye,s i do" Jade says with a serious face, the room goes quiet in shock by such a brutal decline. Lexi: "oh- uh-" Jade burst out laughing, Jade: "HAHAHA! IM KIDDING! Whoo that was too funny" Jade: "Oh my god are you serious!" Jade: "you cant say that wasnt funny, but yeah you can stay as long as you need its not like i got a full house" Jade gestures with her arms. Lexis face relaxes after but then remembers Grace, Lexi: "Oh right! Grace what were you saying before i got a call?" Grace gets a worried expression and continues what she was saying, Grace: "i wanted to ask you something... we went through all this trouble to save you and we were all almost killed but because we care about you and wouldnt want anything or dare to let anything bad happen to you. So i feel like we at least deserve an explanation on this whole situation because even after all that we dont even know who that guy was or why he wants you and it seemed pretty obvious he knows you. So, who was that guy?" The room tensed up with everyone noticing how Lexi freezes as the subject is brought up. Lexi: "well- he's-" Lexi was starting to mumble, Jade interrupts. Jade: "Listen Lexi, you dont have to tell us now and we dont want to push you to tell us when we can tell its a sensitive topic, but at some point you need to communicate with us as we are trying to with you and let us know about your situations. We cant be endangering ourselves while being in the dark." Grace: "We wont try to pry but please take into consideration what happened last night" Lexi ponders for a brief moment, Mason: "we'll wait for as long as you need" Zach: "Lexi..." Lexi looks up at Zach worried as he gives her a reassuring look, Zach: "They're right Lexi, you have to tell them eventually especially how they all risked their lives yesterday just because you didnt answer your phone for 2 days". Lexi sighs taking a breath out of nervousness before speaking, Lexi: "his name is Jackson... and hes my ex" Lexis words stunned the room, Jade: "ok sorry, but lemme get this straight the crazy guy that kidnapped you, stabbed me, and tried to kill us all INCLUDING you is your ex!?!" Lexi: "yeah...." Grace: "How could you even date someone like him in the first place?!?" Lexi: "He wasnt always crazy and possessive, not when we first dated. He only became like that when i told him i was leaving. He got crazy at the thought of me moving out here for a better school opportunity, so i decided to break up with him for the better."

                                           -End of Episode 15-