PREVIEW

I just randomly had some idea of this storyline. Eppadi vaarum nu therile.... Will be around 5-6 parts maximum.... 

Kathir and Mullai have been married for 4 years... But for the past year they have been living a separate life but they are still legally husband and wife... It was a love marriage yet a small misunderstanding created a huge rift between them....

He who loved her more than anything else in the world....

She who thought him as her world....

He who always put her first above his job.... Least that he thought would create a never ending problem in his life...

She who left her job to be with him.... To care for him and his younger brother....

He who loved her, started despising her learning from his best friend that she had an affair.....

She who was heartbroken with his behaviour left him for good...

He who accused her of having a affair lost his peace of mind the moment she left him....

She who suffered mentally & physically  after his accusation found solace through his younger brother...

He who misunderstood her.... She couldn't understand him....

He thought she betrayed him.... She thinks he hates her....

He told her to to never face him again.... She whom wished nothing but his happiness left him for good....

He lost his happiness.... She lost her smile.....

He hated his life..... She hated living this way.....

Will they amend their relationship?

How will they understand each other?

Can they save their marriage?

Was it just a misunderstanding?

Stay tuned.......

Please do read and review... Story continuation will depend on review and feedback...

Not sure when the next update will be...I will try my best to continue writing and bringing out good story...

This is for everyone who had supported me throughout all ups & downs....

Thank you ❤