1-First Day

Kazuha's POV:

I finally arrived at school, and said a goodbye to my mother. Beidou. She was a kind mother, I loved her pretty much, she took care of me and offered me to go out shopping with her. I walked through the parking lot as my mother started the car, and she waved a goodbye to me, I felt loved. After Mother left, I walked through the school gates waiting for school to start. I sat down on the bench silently as I heard somebody rushing towards me. I quickly turned my head, it was just Gorou. He look exhausted from running, I could obviously tell by the look he was giving me. Gorou is currently my only friend, we met at junior high, so I guess we're childhood friends?

'Kazuha,' he was sighing along as he was puffing his breath out,
'Yes?' I replied silently.
'Ms.Yae,'
'She was telling me on how my tail and ears were cute,'
'So I ran away..' he told that in seperate sentences since he felt tired.
'So, that's why you're tired?' I questioned,
' YES!?' He walked towards the bench and sat down.

He was sweating, I started to unzip my bag and look for my phone. I could feel Gorou's gaze at me, but he was just looking at me while I was digging through my bag. I grabbed my phone and headed off, Gorou held onto my school shirt, I wanted him to let go so I could get to class in time. I tried to take his hands off, but he still wouldn't let go. I sighed, I hesitantly pulled his arms off my shirt and walked away. Gorou has already made me late to my first class, should I be surprised? I walked quickly then began to run, shoot I'm already late! I run towards the classroom door and swung it open, my classmates stared at me. Was I a little bit too loud? I looked around the classroom, it seems like the teacher was expecting me by now. I searched for a spare desk so I can finally work, the teacher demanded me to sit down near a young lady.

'Anyways,' the teacher started speaking,
'I'm Mr.Childe, I would like you guys to introduce yourself!' He said happily, I was kind of excited for a energetic teacher.
The students stood up one by one, they seemed honoured to be in his class, is he one of the fun teachers?
It was finally my turn, I took a deep breath and stood up,
'I'm Kazuha and I'm 17,'

I sat down feeling great, that was a good presentation. I guess.. I heard whispers coming from the corner and my back, was I that bad? Mr.Childe started the lesson as I wrote my notes down, I lifted my round glasses back up to my nose. My hair was down, so you couldn't see the corner of my glasses. It was time to do work, I could hear gossips. It was about a person named 'Tomo,' it was kind gossips. But I didn't seem interested in this type of stuff. I sighed and continued working silently as the minutes go by.

The lesson was finally over, the next class is after lunch. Geography. I grabbed my stuff and put my utensils in my school bag. It was hanging down from the side, I wanted to grab my bento out so I could sit here instead. Somebody walked in, a girl with pink hair, light blue strands, her hair was put up to pigtails and she had eyes like the ocean with a gradient of baby pink. She noticed me alone, and walked towards me. She walked down the aisle and she held her hand out to lend me a hand.

'Hello, my names Kokomi!' She was still holding her hand out,
'Delighted to meet your acquaintance Kokomi, I'm Kazuha.' I stretched my hand out and shook Kokomi's hand.
'No need to be so formal Kazuha!' She was pleased to find me here alone,
'It's alright,' I replied,
'I'm always used to speaking in a formal way.'  I spoke as politely as possible.
'Alright, atleast I have a new friend!' She pulled me up from my seat.

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder, I wonder why she invited me as her friend. She started running while she was clutching my hand, she was chatting to me on the way to the rooftop. I was struggling to keep up with her and her words, I tried to get out her hand, but she was so resistant. My hair kept swaying around my face blocking my vision.

We finally arrived at the rooftop, I silently searched around for Gorou, but he was no where to be found. I was worried, but relieved at the same time, because when we arrived, I saw him sitting next to a taller male with light blonde hair tied up into a ponytail, he had lilac eyes and he was smiling. Kokomi insisted that I should sit down next to her, but I would be embarrassing because I'm sitting next to the guy with the light blonde hair and next to Kokomi. I sat down next to Gorou instead, and grabbed my lunch out while they were chatting about popularity.

'Oh yeah!' Kokomi shouted,
'This is Kazuha, Tomo.' She pointed at me,
'And Kazuha, this is Tomo,' she pointed her finger towards Tomo.
'Nice to meet your acquaintance, Tomo.'
He rubbed his head, he seemed a bit worried.
'Nice to meet you too, Kazuha.' He was still rubbing the back of his head, maybe he's a little shy?

946 words