Part 7(Final)

*Blackpink POV*
Suddenly the door bell rang revealing.......Isha.

*Third person POV*
we all were tensed. The door was already open. she passed through the long hallway to reach the living room. She was carrying a bag full of snacks for the nightover they were going to have that night.

but when she entered the living room, her whole world crashed. all the memories started flooding her mind.

Tears made down their way down her face. She wasnt able to bear all this sudden surprise.

Jimin- Can u all please give us some privacy? We want to talk to Isha Privately.

Blackpink didnt said anything but just nodded their heads as they were also terrified enough.

Namjoon- So what are wating for then? Leave...

Blackpink left to Jisoo's Room.

Jk- so baby...How are you?*smirking*

Isha- I-I..a-am a-al-all fi-fine.

Taehyung- why are you stuttering babygirl? Did we scared you?

Isha- Its nothing.

Suga- Stop with your drama everyone... you all are just making her afraid. Isha i wanted to ask you something.....

*they all went silent and Isha just nodded her head*

Suga- So Isha, is it true that this baby in your womb is ours?

Isha- How do you know?

Hobi- We have our own ways darling.

Isha- Yes, this baby is yours. I want to say that please dont harm me or my baby.....just please....

Jin- Isha, we are not here to harm you and our baby. we are here coz we just wanted to say that we are really sorry to you by our heart. I dunno what got into us that we started abusing you and releasing our stress on you.

Namjoon- We really cant live without you. First we thought that we have everything when you ran away.

Taehyung- But we were totally wrong. We realised that when we lost you, we lost everything.

Jimin- We really cant live without you Isha.

Jk- We promise to love you with all our heart and be  responsible fathers and Husbands.

Hobi- We want you Isha. and after realising that u have our baby it became impossible for us to meet you.

Jimin- thats why we came here today. please come home with us Isha. we cant live without you. we promise to take a proper care of you and our baby. we will never repeat us again.

Suga- please Isha, come home.

By the time everybody in the room was in tears. They really were hurt. At a hand, Isha was crying for such condition of her husband and on the other hand, all the BTS members were also crying because of the guilt eating them.

Suga- we really arent forcing you to tag along with us but just wanted to love and cherish you all again like the beginning. Its totally your choice whether you want to come back or not.

Isha just went to all of them and hugged them tight.

Isha- I forgive you all. and i am also coming home with you all but please never ever do those things again. I am very traumatised by all that. i really dont want our baby to grow in such environment. Promise me yoy will never do that?

BTS- We promise you Isha. we will never do that again.

they all hugged and all the members kissed Isha passionately.

Hey guys this is your author nim. Finally this story came to an happy end. I hope u all liked this. If you want me to make any story...you can just comment your thoughts and I will make that story for you all.

Bye for now. Love you all Lovelies.