volte - face

Once someone said me that we think we are living life on our term and condition but we don't know that whatever we do all is god will,at that time I decided that I will do whatever I want but I don't live my life as God will but now I understand those word and what the sense they making . My life is really simple same as yours and I also have some minor problem in my small life but I never gather confidence to face it but always try to escape from it . One day I decided to change my self and that is my best decision that I have ever made in my life . Now I am remembering how I live my life in this school where I always try to run from everything . When we settle here. I felt so insure in my school and I just want to just pass as fast I can . My teacher is like monster for me and my classmates was a mini monster . When I return home from school then I find out my father was going back to his job and that time our house was only house all around. there is no house around us and we really suffered two months and my mother decided to go back and I was really happy that we are returning back but there is always u turn in everyone life and suddenly a strange person rang our door bell and questioning about place and said they are shifting here and that word change my whole life . My mother was happy because we have not to go back but when I see his child I was in really shocked and may be that was turning point of my life ...........