☆64.Love Peril☆

Jungkook pulls Jimin by his shirt collar and sniffs in Jimin's neck, lean down to bite Jimin's earlobe and whispers seductively "Mr.Park I want to fuck you harder tonight, I'm horny for you"~ Jungkook said and pushes Jimin on the bed hovering above the younger. This side of Jungkook's is what always amuses Jimin and when his daddy is asking him so well, who wass Jimin to deny it.

Within a swift movement Jungkook changed our positions as he was now hovering on top of me. Giving me a huge sense of thrill and excitement. His gaze upon my lips and even before I could proceed he had attached our lips hungrily. I was moaning into the kiss as he continued to devour me and was exploring my sweet cavern which I probably believe he loves the most. His tongue doing wonders and his arms snaking around my waist and ripping apart my shirt which I was wearing today.

He was admiring me as if I was a piece of art. His eyes devouring me with the love and lust he had for me and only me. I started unbuttoning his shirt and threw it away on the floor as now his bare sexy chiseled upper body was on display for me. He started trailing wet kisses on my neck and was sucking me hard I could even feel his teeth sinking deep isnde my skin. But do I care ? him marking me was turning me on even more. He hungrily attacked my hard nipples and started twirling his tongue around my buds, while his other hand was abusing my other nipple. He was now in between my chest and licking the outline of my thick chest and its not even surprising that he is obsessed with my chest crazily. My toes curled up in pleasure and I was clutching on his silky locks as if my life depended on him. While a high pitched moan escaped from my mouth as he started biting my nipple and sucking on it with no mercy.... as he continued to do the same on my other nipple my mind was in pure bliss.

Daddy connects our lips into a deep passionate kiss again and I kiss him back with same desperation as my hands automatically started working on his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. He tied my hands behind my back with his black leather belt. This was making things more interesting now... as his tip was leaking with pre cum staining my lips.

I open my mouth and started giving him kitten licks. "Oh.... Jimin don't tease me sweetheart, you will be punished if you keep on teasing me" he warned me and smirked, well he knows that I want him to punish me hard today and I continued to tease him, bringing his patience on the near edge. He shoved his hard dick in my mouth by gripping on my hairs and started bobbing my head up and down continously, he started thrusting harder and deeper in my mouth with his dick and I was trying my best to pleasure him soon he reached his climax and spilled his liquid on my face and chest covering me up with his mess. My hands still tied behind. My back was touching his chest as he went behind my back and my ass was up in air displaying for him. "You are being a horny little shit even though when I fucked you last night, yet you are again wanting to get filled up by me.... shouldn't you get punished for being naughty Jimin ?" He asked in his dominant voice sending tingles directly down there to my cock.

"Oh yeah daddy punish me harder, your cock is never enough for me mhmm.... fuck me harder and wreck me today and show me the stars until I can't walk for days !!!" I screamed and he absolutely loves my wild side and he had hands around my thicc jiggly butt cheeks. Rubbing and kneading the flesh of my ass. He spanked me hard on the left cheek making me to gasp in surprise. "Want me to spank that thicc ass of yours love?" He asks as I shamelessly nods my head and this time his spank was hard and painful but the pain was sending pleasure to me making me moan loudly with each spank. He continued spanking both of my buttcheeks for God knows how many times....."aahhhhhhhh daddy I'm loving it !" I moaned with the pleasure I was receiving from the pain as I'm now sure that his hand prints were engraved on my skin. My hands were still tied with his belt I guess he's not allowing me to use my hands. After spanking me roughly he leans down to my ear, his bare chest touching my naked back "My beloved sugar plum you don't know what you've got yourself into, I'm going to take you into a new world tonight and I can't wait to explore every single inch of your body with my crazy fantasies baby" he whispers in my ear making shivers run down my spine for the first time.

This was really going to be a very long night and now Jimin was smiling endearingly when his gaze fell upon the shiny ring glowing brightly on his ring finger. Jungkook observed what he was feeling as he took Jimin's hand and kissed on it softly.

End of Chapter