Yibo & His Vinegar

Note: Read the description first, please. If you are more comfortable reading this on ao3, you can visit my profile. I put my works link there that would direct you to ao3. Note that English isn't my first nor native language, so expect mistakes. 

Have fun and Enjoy!

It all happened when Wang Yibo was so exhausted from his work. He had not seen his boyfriend for three weeks and he really felt so lonely. He wants his boyfriend's soft touch and gentle kisses. He wants his boyfriend's warm hugs. He misses his boyfriend so much. 

Wang Yibo was on the way to his and his boyfriend's apartment when he saw the photos. Wang Yibo froze, longer than he intended to, because he heard his manager saying something to him, he did not catch what it was.

"—Yibo, are you listening to me?" He hears his manager calling out. He swallows and turns his gaze to his manager, and shakes his head, he smiles apologetically and his manager sighs. "I said we are already here. Do not forget to reach out to me if something happens. You only have two and half days time.'' His manager reminded him.

He nodded. "I will." His manager nodded back. Yibo began fixing his disguise again, checking his mask and hat. He stepped out from the van and walked inside with his luggage.

The security guards nodded and smiled at him and Yibo nodded back. He walks towards the elevator and presses his apartment's level.

This would be a bloody and ugly night.

Xiao Zhan was so tired from the shootings when he got home. He slammed his own body on the couch. He felt so tired. He had not had any sleep for almost twenty-eight hours. He just wants to eat and sleep, perhaps sleep with his boyfriend embracing him.

He misses his boyfriend so badly. It's been three weeks and fourteen hours since he last saw his boyfriend. He wants cuddles. Xiao Zhan sighs to himself, he stares at the ceiling.

He reached out for a pillow and hugged it. Pretending it's his boyfriend. He missed him. He hears the lock of the door being unlocked. He hurriedly stood up, he did not run. He really did not.

"Bo-di!" He excitedly called out, the man changed his footwear first and looked at him. He missed his face and smiled. "Ge." Xiao Zhan hugged the man tightly, he did not let go until the man carried him by the waist.

He buried his face onto the crook of his boyfriend's neck and smiled. He hums, he suddenly feels so energetic. Exhaustion is already forgotten. His boyfriend's presence was enough for him.

"Have you eaten yet?" The man asked. He shook his head. "Here. Eat." His boyfriend put him in the chair and left, probably fetching utensils. "Thank you." He said when his boyfriend laid out and gave him the things he fetched, he smiled.

Yibo reciprocates it and asks. "Are you tired, ge?" Xiao Zhan felt his chest warm at the concern and shook his head, again. "I missed you." He says instead. His boyfriend's reaction was enough to him, he chuckles. "I do, too." This time, it's Xiao Zhan's moment to blush and look away.

"You did not answer my question." Yibo says. Xiao Zhan laughs and continues eating. His boyfriend left, he hears the sound of the luggage—his luggage. He smiles to himself and focuses on the food in front of him. He misses this domesticity. 

Xiao Zhan took a bath after he finished eating. He did not bother to dress up anymore and just leave the bathrobe on his body. He wants to find his boyfriend.