☆65. Unplanned & Unknown☆

That words from his mouth were enough to drive me crazy and just by thinking what he would do next with me this made me damn hard. Although I would have loved getting spanked by him all the night I was growing excited to see what he had for me. He came back with the tray of ice cubes in his hands and here I knew where this was going to end. Daddy untied my hands from his belt only tie my hands again to the corners of the huge king sized bed with the rope. And then did the same tying my both legs to the other end of the bed and I was spread on the bed like a meal for him to devour me. He  hovered on top of me and smashed our lips together into a hungry kiss, we got lost into each other and a string of saliva connecting our lips.

After kissing me for God knows how long Jungkook tied a satin black blind fold over my eyes preventing me to see anything. The next thing I knew is he place a chilled ice cold ice cube on my lips and shoved the cube in mouth as he continued to suck my mouth with his mouth. The different feeling of cold ice and the warmth of his tongue was a unique combination.

He then trialed another ice cube from my neck to my chest and teased my nipples with the ice. The coldness was making me whimper and his tongue working on my body was driving me crazy. What I felt next made me moan loudly as he dipped the ice cube in my navel point. I couldn't move my body as I was completely tied to refrain myself from moving. I was still recovering from the torture of chilled ice over my naked bare body, daddy had to do this ? "Aaaaahhh.... mhmmm aah daddy... what are you doing....ohhh fuck" I moaned loudly when I felt he palace the ice cube on my needy hole. He was sliding the cube over my rim and I felt his tongue sliding inside me the water droplets dropping down to my thighs. He was eating me out and thrusting his tongue in and out driving me on my near edge of sanity. His hands spreading my thighs even wider and he was eating me out with such passion and love that I could feel in his actions.

Jungkook's face was practically stuffed in between my legs I wanted to touch him and pull his hairs but damn he had to tie me up like this. His tongue was replaced by his fingers as he started to scissor me, thrusting his fingers inside and out of my tightness. After he felt I was ready to take him he aligned his dick at my rim and started teasing which me grow restless. "Daddy.....  please don't be like this.. ah.mhmm" I was mailing barely able to speak as he tightly gripped on my asscheeks spreading them apart. "Since my wild sugar plum is needy I won't tease you today" He said with his seductive voice and shoved his length inside me and started moving. "Baby how are even so tight even when I fuck you every single day huh ? Gosh I love your puffy warm hole so much ! You're mine" He  graoned and thrusted hitting my sweet spot. "Ahhh. Yes I'm yours Mr.Jeon, all yours fuck me harder, mhmmm......" I moaned as he was thrusting so deep inside me, his hands playing with my nippels and his lips over mine.

He untied my hands and kissed on my wrists gently and intertwined our fingers and was trailing the ice cubes on my back as he was fucking me from behind now, the postion was more deeper now as he continued to ram inside me until I was drowning deeply under the pleasure he was giving me and I reached my high and my cum spilled all over. "Daddy I'm going to cum now.... fuck !" He growled and I felt him shot his seeds inside me and it was overflowing out of my abused hole staining my thighs. He was still inside me as he looked up at my face while smiling his turning into cresents he gently kissed my lips "I love you so much my soon to be Jeon Jimin" he confessed and that was the moment which felt so euphoric to me, every single time he shows me how much he loves me but hearing from his mouth brings me a satisfaction that now I'm complete with him. "I love you too Jungkook" I said and snuggled up to his chest as he had his arms wrapped around my waist and slowly he pulled out.

Jimin and Jungkook slept in each other's arms without knowing what the future had held for them. The small bundle of happiness, the creation of their love was breathing inside Jimin's body and now what would this new journey bring them ? The couple had suffered so much from the first and now finally the things were turning out good for them. But this might literally fuck them up as Jimin being the badass cruel Mafia king didn't had any clue about his pregnancy nor he was in the mindset to handle a child currently. Where would this new little creature take them to ? How will the couple face and react on this new unplanned event ?

To be specific this child's entry was going to be at a very dangerously terrible situation.

End of Chapter