Fuck The Rule

WARNING!

Explicit sexual content ahead. Not recommended for underage audiences.

FORD's POV

"F*ck the rule," Sage muttered against my lips, and god, how much I wanted to hear those words come out of her beautiful mouth.

Ever since our night together, I haven't been able to stop daydreaming about having her under my touch again. Even though I told her I was okay with giving her time to make up her mind about us, having her so close every day and still not being able to call her mine has been a nightmare for me. So being able to finally taste her delicious lips again it's the precise reassurance I need to get through this waiting time.

Sage's soft fingertips make their way under my shirt to trace my abdomen and send shivers down my spine, so I pause a second from our kiss to take off my shirt, and she smiles at me.

"Please just always walk around with your shirt off," She says, pulling me closer to her.

"Right back at you," I say, brushing my lips against hers while playing with the hem of her shirt, sort of asking for permission to take it off. Sage looks directly into my eyes, takes off her top slowly, and then throws it away.

"Do you want me to walk around like this?" Sage asks, making sure to move her chest in a way that would gather my attention to go directly to her breasts. She was wearing lace underwear, just like the other night, but this time is black, and in the brightness of the day, I'm able to admire her better than I did in the dim light of the loft.

"Just for me, though," I whisper in her ear and she giggles.

"Oh, but in that case," She speaks, then pauses to slowly take her lace bralette off, leaving her beautiful tits uncovered for me. "This is just for you," She whispers in my ear and in one brisk move, I lift her up, she wraps her legs around my waist, and I press her against the wall. At this point, I'm already hard as I can possibly be. I probably am since the minute she pushed me into the stable. Sage definitely knows she has this effect on me, but I don't think she has any idea of the magnitude of the chokehold she has on me. I'm madly in love with every little thing about her. I'm in love with the feeling of her body under mine pressed against this wall, I'm in love with the way she holds the back of my neck while she kisses me, I'm in love with the tiny grinds she makes meeting my movements so I can rub myself against her, I'm in love with everything she does to me.

"I've missed you," She moans in my ear.

"I've been right here the whole time, doll," I look at her and she giggles.

"You know what I mean," She says, "I've missed you this close. Following this rule is a f*cking nightmare. I really need you."

"Your rule. Not mine," I say, smiling at Sage, and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh. Petty much?" She says as she climbs down from my body and walks away from me.

"I'm just telling the truth, aren't I?" I say, "I would gladly fuck you every time you ask, doll," She lets out a frustrated sigh at my words, "But you said we shouldn't have sex while you make up your mind." I walk closer to where she's standing still. I put one of her light brown strands of hair behind her ear and then whisper against it, "I'm a gentleman, doll. I would never go against your wishes unless you explicitly ask me to."

SAGE's POV

He's not really trying to make me beg for him when he already has me half naked standing in front of him. He wants me to say it out loud, he's just being a petty hot asshole, but I can be pettier.