chapter 1

an so i will be starting from the part where the trial begins when he is in the pyrimd like thing. and anubis said that he wont wait for seth and dont want  father like him. nepthyse told the truth about his  birth who his father is who hapnd to be the green seaweed osiris no walmart jesus sadly and this is 10000 years before cale henitsues birth.

 and ancient white star has just been killed. egypt is central continent and south continent, eastern and western conntinet people believe in the egyptian gods ok and they havent met any of the gods. the priest and saints are blessed by gods but they havent met or heard god like how cage talks to god of death as anubis is god of death he will not talk to god of death.

 and choi han is brougth by anubis because it is fun. other minor gods will perish because thy are useless. in this au RA and Sekmeth actually cares for seth and the three have a mutual under standing and kinda gets along because their personality matches.

i dont know who they speak like wh at they said in the novel so they will be ooc out of character and oc own character will be there pov point of view switches will be there

"talking"

:mind:

{someone talking in mind}

(author)

seth sat there. he could never ever believe it he will never believe it anubis his son. not his blood but still how can he do that. why why did he leave me alone. i even sold my body to osiris so anubis could live. 

now what should i sell my heart or is it my soul. haaa ofc my whole existence should be erased so everyone can live.

seth wasnt aware of the presence of someone out there.

"uncle"

horus stood there looking at his uncle with sadness fear and glint of love.

.seth whose face looked like he is already ready to die and no hope cn be seen in his eyes which used to shine but not that brightly.

 seth looked up and saw horus. probably here to mock him

"haa here to mock at me are you"

"NO uncle, mother wants to dissolve your soul but please dont agree it uncle"

horus was pleading to seth. seth gave a blind eye to his rambles he had to take his punishment and it is his existence. he is an error in this world which should be elimenated.

horus realized his uncle is not going to listen to him so he wanted to give gift to his uncle. *not really but his feather so it can turn into a bird later and find where seth is*.

  horus strated have mix felling about his uncle after he spend a night with his uncle. he saw his uncle as a father figure who cared and said only sweet things to him even if it was  meant for anubis.

  he treasured every moment of it as long as it lasted but  after that night it changed a spark of wanting him more but dont know what this warm felling is not like how he has with his mother but diffrent.

horus slowly opened a part of the prison and hugged seth while slipping in a piece of feather in his hair whitout him knowing.

seth was taken back how many years has it been since he got a hug, and why of all people horus shouldn't he be happy that he can be a king and kill the evil god but why why why me why is it always me who loses every thing. 

seth seemed to be taken back from his inner turmoil when horus pulled back and said

"uncle, i know you have made up your mind but please think carefully"