2

"Maybe I should see for myself what's today's hot topic."

"Well well, that's something coming out from you." Taehyung laughed at the older's reaction. "I'm sorry Yoongi. it's just.. well it's not you that always do things for yourself."

"Well Tae. Looks like you don't know me at all, do you?" Yoongi said calmly. This made the younger's eyes widen. "Wait! No no.. Of course I know you Yoongi! I was just joking I-"

Taehyung and Yoongi had been friends for a very long time. In fact, even before Yoongi was crowned prince. But even though he had the upper hand doesn't mean he can be rude or disrespectful towards Yoongi. 

Yoongi burst out laughing seeing the panic Taehyung. "I know Tae. You don't need to apologise for a joke I found funny." He smirked. The younger huffed. "Yeah but it's not funny to me... you made fun of me from my jokes." He pouted.

"Don't speak with your sadness to me over a foolish jest." Yoongi chuckled. "I'm just curious about today, that's all."

"Curious, you say?"

"It's been 3017 years, since Min Yoongi left." A young man with brunette hair, sitting by the window of a room filled with educational reading materials, a book in his hands, mumbling those words. "What did you say?" A man older than him asked. 

"Min Yoongi, the Vampire Prince." He responded. "Or king... I'm not sure." and starts to reread the context of the book, trying to find the answer. "King, actually. Though some people were displeased by it." The other man answered first.

Jungkook smiled. As in a form of gesture to the man. He's really grateful to stumble upon someone who have the same interest as him.

Jeon Jungkook, a normal human. Who fell in love with the Vampire History. Ever since he's a young lad, he took interest in Vampology, basically studies about vampires. And he felt more intact when he learnt about The Devil, The Missing Prince, Min Yoongi.

He would never equate the famous Vampire King with The Devil. Both of them are different people, he knows that. Because there's no true evidence of any destruction done by the very ancient man. He never lead in wars, always avoided conflict and had a strong connection with his siblings.

He spent most of his life in the secret library, owned by the man, Kim Seokjin. And that's how they both met. Well, technically, Seokjin was the one who introduced Vampology to Jungkook.

"It still surprises me that you are into these types of things." Seokjin muttered, dusting his old shelves. "No one ever came here since forever."

"Well I kinda like it here, and you too hyung. It's peaceful and I only found these topics about vampires interesting."

Seokjin took a closer look at the young man. A small figure, basic clothes. Probably wears the same thing everyday. Yet he looks fresh and well each time. Sometimes he wonders who this person might be. He suspects a person who tries to hide his identity. Well, he can't say much since he's doing the same.

"I see. Ever felt interested in learning about his family?" Jungkook made a look, which when his forehead wrinkles and eyes not blinking, indicating he's thinking. Yet all Seokjin sees is cuteness. 

"I already know about his brother Namjoon. And there's not much information about his parents." Jungkook said, looking clueless. Seokjin let a little chuckle and reach out an old dusty book, with a hard red cover and golden letters in front.

"I think you will love this one." He handed the book to the wide eyed Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, carefully placing it on the table near him. Then realized Seokjin was heading out. "Where are you going?" 

Seokjin turned his head around to answer. "Dayie. Don't worry, if I'm not here by tonight can you close the library for me?" He didn't wait for an answer and left. 

Jungkook stared at the closed doors, wondering. 'Of all places why the Kingdom of Dayie?' He thought to himself.

The only thing he could remember about that place was how he fainted after seeing the giant castle drowned in the sea of fire. Oh no wait. That was just a dream.