Chapter nineteen: Their Last Chance.

Brandon's POV

I had been stuck into this book for days, trying to come up with a good plan. I knew we must reveal his face somehow.

That was the problem, we didn't know how to get close enough to do that. Paige walked in, looking drained and really tired. "You okay?" I softly asked, slamming the book shut.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said with a smile on her face.

"We got it, didn't we?" I grinned.

She nodded with excitement. We applied for the apartment that looked really good, it was just in the city of New York so it was perfect.

"We move in tomorrow." She said with joy.

I thought about our future ahead and I hoped we would be able to stop Freddy before it was too late for Ally.

"Great, let's get packing." I added.

Paige smiled, remembering something. "There's also an elevator in the building so it's a perfect place to stop Freddy."

I sighed, feeling lightheaded. I never thought that I would be so terrified. I was terrified for her, I was terrified for Ally.

"Alright." I paused, looking directly into Paige's eyes. "We'll end this tomorrow night." And with those words, she grinned with happiness.

*

After moving what little stuff we had into our two bedroom apartment, we finally relaxed and read a few more books about Freddy and his ways. "Midnight." Paige broke the silence, I looked up at her, confused. "He likes to meet at midnight."

Midnight? That was odd, why midnight? This was just too weird. "Midnight it is." I confirmed.

She smiled, closing her book and checking her phone "It's nine thirty so we have time and also it says here that id you are not possessed by him then you can just reveal his hood and he will remain human." She smiled, going into our new kitchen and grabbing a bite to eat.

"Cereal?" I questioned.

She grinned. "Yeah, it always tastes better at night." She said while pouring some into a bowl and adding the milk.

She took a bite and chewed, smiling at me. I stared at her because she was just like Ally. "I know, I'm weird. That's probably why my ex-boyfriend screwed me, because I ate all of his cereal." She laughed as she finished her mouthful.

I laughed with her, finally getting to know my girlfriends sister. "You have an ex-boyfriend?" I asked shyly. She nodded sadly. "And I'm guessing he didn't screw with you because you ate all of his cereal?" I lifted my eyebrows up at her.

She nodded. "Yeah, he cheated on me with another girl. In my own home." She said, walking over to the couch and crossing her legs and continuing to eat.

"Man, I know how you feel." I said, remembering all of my past girlfriends.

"Yeah, that was back in California. I moved there to study and I made a life there until that happened and it ruined me. Soon enough I dropped out and returned to New York where our mom died," she swallowed, "that's also where I first met Freddy." Wow, I felt like I know more about her already. "You moved to New York?" I asked, forgetting about Freddy.

"I lived here with my adopted parents." She smiled, finishing off her cereal.

We chatted more about our lives and we got to know each other pretty well, I guess we were wasting time and forgetting the nerves. We both stopped talking as we heard a bang on the door, it banged multiple times before it stopped.