Secrets :Chapter 3

Sebastian POV: I woke up to see a sleepy Ryan next to me. "So cute" I said about to get out of bed to get dressed, I picked out my outfit and was about to wake up Ryan.

Sebastians outfit 🤤

"Hey ryannn wake uppp" I said tapping him on the shoulder, I see him rub his eyes and slowly open them looking up at me

"Hey ryannn wake uppp" I said tapping him on the shoulder, I see him rub his eyes and slowly open them looking up at me. AND BRO THAT EYE CONTACT MADE ME FALL MORE INLOVE. "Hey sebby morning<3" Ryan said in a sweet calming voice, next thing I knew he went to the restroom and changed into his outfit.

Ryan's outfit

When he walked out he looked stunning

When he walked out he looked stunning. 😍😍

Third person POV: when Sebastian and Ryan walked downstairs together they all the boys staining at them and laughing, Ryan and Seb were confused but also they thought it was normal cause all of them are dumb. Regie went up to Oliver and asked Oliver if they can cuddle but for some reason on the floor right in front of Sebastian and Ryan...and when they started cuddling ryan noticed what they were doing and he was shocked!

Ryan's POV: OMG THEY SAW ME AND SEB CUDDLING LAST NIGHT! OMG! OMG! Are they thinking that we are dating??? act normal ryan stay calm. "What the hell are y'all doing bruh gtfo" I said in an annoyed expression, "aye man we are just copying what you were doing with Seb last night man" Reggie said while laughing. Seb looked flustered and he was blushing. He looked to handsome 😍.  "Yeah man I posted that picture too" Darren said. And everyone was laughing until Sebastian and Oliver noticed what Darren just said.

Third person POV: Oliver and Sebastian's hearts when down in the a whole different country when they heard what Darren said. HE POSTED THAT PICTURE AND SEB AND OLIVERS DAD FOLLOWS ALL THE BOYS WHICH MEANS HE MIGHT HAVE SEEN THE PICTURE. But the boys don't know that oli and Sebs dad is homophobic and they didn't wanna say anything cause they didn't wanna ruin they relationships with their boyfriend/ Crush.

Oliver's POV: I was in a panic.. I started crying and feel to the floor. I don't need my father to know that I'm dating regie, or i don't need him to know that Sebastian likes Ryan. He will make us break up with them. "Oliver baby what's wrong" Reggie said worried. "d-darren take i-it down!!" I said, I could barley speak of how nervous I was. "Bro Sebastian what is happening why is he freaking out?" Reggie said looking up at Seb. "W-well reg I hate to break it to you but my father follows all you guys and he is pretty homophobic and he doesn't know that me and oli are gay.." Seb said getting a little sad. I started crying harder by just his words. "And if he saw that post yall...we would be done 😔" Seb said.

To be continued..
I will come out with more of it later