Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Desmond résidence in deutschland.

A boy with Brown hair and hazel eyes is preparing for a flight.
He was an imperial scholars in the Eden academy and stand as the Masterpiece of his father.
Demetryus Desmond, aged of 17.

"sir your car is ready" said one of his Butler before he leave the mansion and enter in the car.
His father from the window is just seeking his departure "Don't deceive me Demetryus" he Muttered before the car leave the residence.

At the same Time in the house of the forger.

"Take care of you Loid-san" said his fake wife but legal Yor Briar who is now Forger,"Bring us a tones of souvenir and call us everyday Pa" said his adopted daughter Anya.

A tall blonde man is in front of the door with his blue eyes ready to Leave the Family for a mission that his agency gave him and both wife and daughter doesn't know.

"So, I will go for now take care " he waved at them and they waved back at him and the door closed.

A car is waiting in front of the forger's résidence, the driver is just a "Normal" Taxi driver.
Entering in the car, loid get a paper from the driver as they left the Area Where he used to live since the Beginning of the opération Strix.

He begin to read the letter and sighed After he see that his job will be more problematic than the operation Strix.

"At least I will have enough funds for this mission" as he put the letter in the pocket of his suit then arriving at the Airport at the same Time as the Desmond elder.

"Who is the owner of that car ?" Asked loid while already knowing the name of the owner.
"Demetryus Desmond, I heard from the agency that you will go on an important mission in japan, It's true ?" Loid just nodded and the driver didn't Ask anything After loid and him exchanged this little talk.

Timeskip

In Asahiyama High school, everyone is enjoying the afternoon break calmly before a black Rolls-Royce Park in front of the gate of the school revealing a boy with Brown hair and Hazel eyes wearing a black three piece, everyone glanced at him, mostly the Girls.
"Does I pick you up After your course lord Desmond ?" Asked his Personnal driver.
"Yes, I don't want to be with those lowelife more Time than the Time I'm in the same room as them" he said with an annoyed tone and he head to the School,the car left few seconds later.

Desmond POV

So this is Asahiyama High school ?! Pretty lame for a high school not even near of Eden academy.

Tch, I really don't know why my father sent me here.

And What's the problem with those eyes on me, does you have never saw a wonderful person such as me.
Really they are all lowelife anyway I should head to my classroom.

I just walk in the crowded School hallway until someone bump on me After just few seconds of walk in that damn School.

"Why the hell did you...!" I was about to shouted out loud but I was Frozen After I see her.

A girl with orange short hair which is paired with a green ribbon on the top.

"Ouch... Sorry for bumping you, I was too distracted"She said nervously.

I mumbled during few seconds...I was frozed on the spot and cannot arrange the words in my head.

I decide to help her to pick up all the notes she dropped but then I saw a test paper.

"0 ?"

"What are you looking at ?" She asked me but reviewing the paper a second Time, this is her paper on a test.