Chapter 14

Author's note
I have not really had time to write so here is a short chapter. Just so you have something new to read.

My mom ran into my room, I guess she has never heard me scream. She tried to talk me into saying what was wrong but I only said that it was nothing and she shouldn't worry about me so much. She just nodded and told me that I need to get ready for school. So I got up out of bed and put on a black lace skater dress and black combat boots. I also added my favorite black choker and black lipstick to complete my outfit.

As I walked to go to the hell on earth, I tried to comprehend what exactly happened yesterday. I know that I went to the mansion but I don't remember ever going home. The last thing I remember was his cold hands on me about to kill me because I found his bed.

I skipped school and walked to the hospital to see Miranda instead. I had to tell her about what happened. I went to her room since I knew where it was already, I did not even check in at the front desk to make sure it was okay to talk to her. I went into where her room was but I did not see her so I went to the front desk and asked her what room Miranda was in. However, she just looked at me and said "I am very sorry but Miranda Wilson died last night." W-wait what my my best friend is d-dead, I don't believe it. Sh-she can't be I demanded to see the body but she just rolled her eyes and said "I'm sorry for your loss but you cannot see the body."