Movie night

*Smut alert*🔞

Guys please don't forget to vote , it really helps and support me . Please.

"It was chilly out yesterday but why today too ,ahhh I just hate winters . Can you believe my dick just gets rock hard every morning, I mean I really needed to jerk it off it's so frustrating"  hobi whined out loud to literally no one .
It was really cold the particular night . All the homies planned to go on a beach together but unfortunately after reaching taehyung's house the cold just got much unbearable and together they all decided to have a movie night or a particular Netflix and chill  .
Hobi here was extremely hating the fact that his made up beach plan was ruined after literally packing his whole house which took 2 days to complete yet here he his complaining which no one finds it much interesting.
" Hobi can you like stfu we know it's really fuckin irritating but we all here are suffering and please just don't involve your dick in it " yoongi finally spoke after controlling himself to not to be rude as hobi was gabby and the timings were just not perfect for the atmosphere.
"Why though"
"Because it sucks dude ahhh really -"
"Guys let's not waste more time in arguing, pick up a movie " taehyung stated to which jin , namjoon and jimin nooded making their way to their respective couches.
"Why not 365 days "
"Hobi do you wanna get a fuckin boner and ik even if you do you'll just start jerking yourself showing your ugly ass moans and the dick "
"Hyung- "
Hobi was about to defend himself just than jungkook came with some doritos and popcorns with some blanket for others .
"Here " he handed everyone a single blanket later settled himself between taehyung's legs who instantly wrapped his hands around the younger sharing the blanket.
"Ok let's just watch "The guest "
"Yeah "
"But 365 days is -"jin shussed the younger
"Sure hyung play it "
Soon the movie started which was a horror thriller creating jump scare making everyone jolt in horror except for taehyung who wasn't much concentrated on the movie .
Another jump scare to which jungkook kind of got on taehyung's crouth unintentionally rubbing his juicy ass on it .
"Ahh shit " taehyung moaned out of control which didn't got unnoticed by the younger who was now sitting on his lap perfectly fitting his ass on the hard cock of the older.
"You ok " jungkook asked shifting a lit back to take a look on the older making the situation worse.
"D-dont move babe , y-you are creating a problem down here"taehyung said pointing towards the area where they were kinda joined.
"Ohh I am sorry Love" jungkook pecked his lips and moved back to his position concentrating on the movie again leaving the problem to solve on its own .
All this scenario wasn't caught by others as these two couples sat at the last couch which was back to where the others sat .
It was getting hard.  Taehyung was bearing the pain for almost an hour which was constantly increasing as jungkook's ass was still shamelessly getting rubbed over his hard crouch . The younger was too concentrated to noitce the rock hard cock being punished.
"Babe" taehyung whispered in jungkook's ears enough for the younger to hear.
"Yeah?"
"I want you now ahh shi-"
"What..?"jungkook whisper yelled which made jimin to turn his head towards them who was nearest among others .
"You guys ok ?"
"Yeah don't worry "
"Sure"
Jimin was dumb to understand the history but it wasn't his fault though he really liked the movie and just wasn't in mood to investigate the situation.
"Jungkook you created t-this problem now you fix it "
"But others are here too"
Taehyung grouned in frustration soon enough coming up with an idea.
"L-lets do cockwarming "
"Hyung-"
"Please I want you so bad "
"Ok"
Jungkook didn't argued back because he knew if he did taehyung will not hesitate to take him to their room and fuck him there not caring about the olders.
Jungkook carefully removed his and taehyung's pants along with his boxers , not complete but just till his thighs.
Jungkook looked at everyone confirming no one was watching and slowly started to stroke the older lifting himself and sinking the hard dick into his stretched rim . Both biting down thier lips not wanting to let the others know about their personal session.
Taehyung now felt warn and calm after literally getting punishment for no reason . Jungkook on the other hand was struggling, his concentration on the movie was long forgotten. I mean who wouldn't when their hole is been riped apart. He felt burning down their , needed some friction so he unconsciously clenched around the veiny cock earning a moan from the older .
"S-stop "
"I -i can't , I want you so bad hyung"
Jungkook finally admitted huffing as if struggling for something.
"Lay down"
"H-here?"
"If we continue this in our room , they'll know anyway, w-we just gotta be quite"
Jungkook bit down his lips slowly laying on the couch and taehyung scooping his body from back his hand went under jungkook's inner thighs lifting and placing it on his waist and slowly started to thrust in the begging asshole of the younger.
Jungkook rolled his eyes , dissolving into the given pleasure. His one hand stroking his own shaft and the other covering his mouth to not to let out a moan . The blanket was doing it's job completely covering these two.  Taehyung was thrusting in a very slow pace as he didn't want to get caught doing nasty in front the older's because he very well knew the skin slapping sounds won't go unnotice by the others.
"Ahh shit" taehyung choked out a moan not able to control anymore.
"H-hyung I-i m close ah"
Just when jungkook was about to cum the movie got paused making the couple to freeze on the spot . Before taehyung could do something jungkook was quick enough to remove the dick and wear his pants who luckily were still at the place.
"Guys I think we'll need more popcorns"
Hobi let out to which everyone nooded.
"Jungkook-sshi can you -"
"Y-yeah I'll be"
"You ok ,you sound-"
"Yeah absolutely"
With that jungkook managed to go to the kitchen making sure not to limp whereas taehyung murmured
" such a cockblocker"
Just when jungkook entered with popcorns taehyung stood up grabbing the younger's hand soon stating
"Babe I feel sick can you give me meds real quick ?"jungkook knew what he meant and honestly he wanted to chase his release too so he gave in
"Yeah "
"Jin Hyung I forgot to tell you the Bluetooth speaker is connected so you can watch the rest of the movie with theatre vibes you know "
Jungkook managed to say not even waiting for reply both stormed to their room egaer to devour each other.
The moment they entered the room both kissed each other hungrily. Clearly eating each other out , soon they heard the movie loud enough to cover their sinful noises so without any further due they both ripped their clothes lying their butt naked bodies on the bed kissing passionately.
"Do you need to be prepared?"
"N-no I want you raw, m-make it quike "
Taehyung chuckled at the eagerness of the younger soon stroking his member with lube and entering the wet hole which immediately clenched at the feeling.
"Ohhhh h-hyung"
"B-Babe you're so fuckin tight ahhh"
"Hyung f-faster ahhhh"
With that said taehyung didn't let the younger adjust and started to ram his dick on the postrate with the asked speed .
"You like this hann!"
"Ohh yeahh!!" Jungkook screamed when taehyung slammed his member also stoking the younger's red cock who begged for some attention .
Taehyung immediately kissed jungkook to swallow the loud moans and whines in order to be careful because older's were still enjoying the movie .
"T-Tae I am s-so close "
"Oh yeahhh me t-too"
Taehyung was now thrusting harder to chase his release
"C-cumming" jungkook screamed as the knot getting realised .
Not long after taehyung finally came to his pleasure point soon pulling out and polpping beside the younger, both huffing and gasping for air .
"T-that was amazing"jungkook chuckled saying running his hand on the black locks of the older.
"I can wreck you like this everytime you know babe"taehyung praised himself to which jungkook giggled soon getting up and getting dressed after cleaning themselves.
"You guys were too loud "
Hobi immediately said when he noticed taehyung carrying jungkook who was clinging onto him like a koala .
"Haha I am sorry "
"You ruined the mood hobi "namjoon said .
"It was better a secret hobi hyung" jimin stated too after sensing the embarassing faces of the couple who sat on the couch while jungkook on verge of sleeping.
"Sorry ?Not sorry but you guys literally hate me dont you "
"Heyyy!!!" Jin finally bursted buy before he could start his incomplete nagging hobi immediately apologized .
They soon started to watch the movie but here was taehyung who was busy pampering kisses on jungkook's cheeks who just slept too tired to have a movie night.

                       ****************
This was the first time me writing smut and I know it wasn't up to the point but trust me it'll get better. Thank you ✌️