fuck me daddy(last part)🔞

warning⚠️-this part contains sexual stuff,roughness, jealously and this is for 18+ 🔞

I went inside the house and saw tae glaring at me and asked did u had fun with ur boy best friend?I said what r u talking about taehyung he was shook because i never called him by his name I always called him by Nick names and he came near towards me and started tracing his long fingers and face while saying I saw u dancing sexually with hObIi and u seemed u had alot of fun with that basterd and plus u were even wearing such a short and sexy dress so don't u think u deserve a punishment?I was completely shook after what he said and I was drunk so I didn't knew what I was doing so I said suductively what type of punishment daddy (author-not me being on my periods while writing this and having regrets that why am I writing this rn even I don't know now back to the story)tae said huh look at u being a slut for daddy I pulled him from his collar and said I'm but just for my daddy and he lost it and he kissed me roughly and sexily and he tapped my thighs indicating me to jump on him and I did and he took me to the bedroom and layed me down and started kissing my neck leaving alot of hickeys on me and I started removing his shirt while he was removing my dress and we both were only in our undies soon and our clothes were thrown away somewhere and then he started removing my bra and threw it away also and he started playing with my nipples teasing me and I said stop teasing me daddy and then he said look at u being a whore I chuckled and said I told u I'm just for u and then he took my boob in his mouth sucking it and his hand was playing with my another boob meanwhile i was moaning while i guiding his hand on my panties and he gladly accepted that and ripped my panties they were so expensive and they were my fav ;-; and he said look at u being a slut for daddy and this shit makes the waterfall happen i was wet as hell and he digged his head inside my p..ssy and started eating my out and he inserted his to digits inside of me to now i was feeling like HEAVEN on cloud nine ahh!!I was moaning a mess but he didnt stopped unless he fastened his pace i felt a familiar knot inside of my stomach and he fastened his pace as ig he knew that i was bout to cum I screamed I am c.ming he said c.m for me kitten abd I squirted my milk on his fingers he licked it all and kissed me BUT IT DOESN'T ENDS HER.......
I could taste the flavour of my c.um from his mouth and I un buckled his belt and removed his pants and I pushed him as he was on top of me now im on top of him I took the elastic of his boxers and let them slide down his d.ck came in my view it wasn't our first time but when ever I see it feels like new i licked his tip to tease him and was stroking it slowly he said dont tease me kitten or it wont be good I still continued teasing him untill he grabbed my hairs aggressively and showed his whole d.ck in my mouth and it hit my throat I was choking but he continued doing it abd soon he came and i sucked allll his come as a good girl(haa ghar mai toh mummy ke safai vgera mai good girl banke dekhao) and i sat on his d.ck and slowly slid it in I rode it slowly at first cuz it hurted a bit and swayed my hips taking his whole length in me and now i started riding it harshly like soo fasttt and was totally moaning a mess rn and after 2-3 mins we both came together and he said......
WHAT ABOUT A SECOND ROUND PRINCESS....
.
.
Im so fucking sorry i didn't posted when i said ill post tmrw im posting after 4 months 😭😭but hope y'all liked it new story coming sooooooonnn