❥ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 ❥

( 𝕒𝕜𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒 )

I don't know from morning lam feeling very uneasy. Iike something is going to happen. My heart is feeling very restless. I feel like something is going to happen to my mom. I feel like l want to spend more time with my mom.

Like a Strom is coming. I look at my mom who were serving breakfast. My mind is very stressful but I pestered a smile on my face.

Evening

We were traveling towards home on our bus.l were near window sudden my eyes got stuck on something

" Mom " my lips it's self murmur it. My mom with a man. My eyes got wider but the bus was very fast so it was like a blur vision. I tried to forgot it but it sucked on my mind.

Finally we reached home first vision was our parents fight. Dad is completely ignoring it while mom is almost wage of crying. Dad gone upstairs. Mom also followed him.

Kairav fully ignored that and gone to his room. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once my heartbeat came to normal. I once again looked at my parents who were still fighting for no reason.they were just fighting eachother forgetting everything everyone .

I gone to my room l felt broken even l have a family but not soo. But something stuck on my heart l don't know why but l am feeling very uneasy.

Third person pov

Akshara goenka were walking here and there

Third person pov

Naira were going somewhere, she doesn't know where but somewhere whom she can felt happy, peace, love, care. She doesn't know why karthik, her husband, her jaan, her love Behaving like this more than a year.

She doesn't know why? Is she is doing something bad? Or is she is bad? Or is he is not interested in her anymore?. Many questions were running over her mind which was unanswerable.

She was not the who is driving it it was her hands. She was physically inside that car but her mind was somewhere else. a truck came from the opposite side. The light passed throw her face.

Tears were rolling over her red cheecks. there shows a board ' warning ⚠️' .

The driver on the truck horned but naira whom lost in her thoughts didn't hear it who keep driving not knowing she is going to meet her death.

.: Finding my princess ;.

Akshu were feeling very much restless. she told her heart to calm but it was not in her control. She put her headphone and play her favourite music.

Akshara goenka always loved music. Like her Nani she wanna became a good singer or a music therapist. Her inspiration was her Nani.

Goenkas were also worried for naira. Kairav were calmly sitting on the sofa but inside he was hell worried about his mother but doesn't show it.

He looked at his father who were pretending to be calm and hell worried inside. Sudden Karthik goenka phone ring. It was an unknown number. He picked the call

" Hello" Karthik said worried

.........................

Karthik face became pale the phone slipped from his hands .it crash into pieces but it was his heart which broken into million pieces. All looked at him confused and worried. It was an pindrop silent on goenka villa......

.; Finding my princess;.

Hloo guys ,

Hope you like it .

Next update after 20+ votes .

Silent readers please vote 🥀