Prologue

Once upon a time, there was once a prince….
What? You really think this is gonna be some fairytale with a cheesy love story? Well? No! It ain't gonna be that. I'm gonna be here telling you about my life.
Heya, I'm Killer. Strange name? Blame my parents. I was once a highschool student from a school named UV State University. Had some few but good friends and possibly a good time there.
The only thing that ruins my day everytime I walk in our classroom was my old adviser who's a pain in the ass. Always tries to give me a hard time on his subjects and creates a way to put me in detention. Still hate that bastard till now.
Anyways… let's get back on the real part!
*Coughs* Okay so, school was cancelled for the day for some unknown reasons and after hearing this, I jumped on my bed and yelled. I didn't even care if my neighbors would hear me. Believe me, as a highschool student, it's the most happiest thing I could have. No school, no annoying old man trying to get me in trouble, just some free time.
And so, I decided to go outside. Gotta try to make this day worth it y'know?
Went to my friend's house and had a blast that would last my day.
Spoiler alert: It didn't last. Why? You'll get there.
I was walking home from my friend's house, and it was night time already. The walk to my apartment is gonna be long by the way. I went to grab my phone from my pocket and checked the time. Then checked if there were any messages only to see none. Good. I put my phone in my pocket once again and decided to walk in silence.
Out of nowhere, I saw a car moving at high speed that night and it was coming at me.
Was gonna run but before I could, I got hit. And yes, I'm officially dead. Game over man. I'll be assuming the driver is drunk.
Oh right, I forgot to tell you how am I talking right now.
Welllll, I'm basically a ghost now. Used to not believe in ghosts but being one right now is trying to prove me they actually are real- Seems ridiculous, right?
I guess it's my cue to stop talking now. It was fun talking but now I'm dead, specifically, a ghost, I wanna try to explore and try things I've never been able to do. See y'all!

Oh wow i actually posted something XD, anywayssss, if ever this was cringe, please bear with me- also expect for veryyyy slow updates.

-Vee