Chapter 12

AmerieJohnson: I know that my marriage came as a surprise but I have been in a relationship with Jordan for over five years

AmerieJohnson: I know that my marriage came as a surprise but I have been in a relationship with Jordan for over five years. Our relationship was never really kept a secret but we were not rushing to tell the world about it.

The wedding dresses that I wore were designed by moi and I hope to one day start designing bridal gowns/pieces for all my beautiful people out there.

4,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

My parents joining the honeymoon made it even more memorable as crazy as it sounds. Not many people would be happy with their mom and dad joining their honeymoon but we have such a good relationship that it helped us let loose and really enjoy our time together.

My dad was setting up activities for us to do which was really sweet of him as it meant that I didn't have to go on my phone to find us things to do. Having my parents didn't mean that we didn't get to spend time alone but it meant that we started and ended our day together as family.

Jordan's parents flew out for the final night so we could have a big dinner on the beach.

"This father/daughter duo have taken the world by a storm with their no shit taking personalities and charismatic attitude to life." I fight back a laugh at the introduction. "Please give a warm welcome to Amerie and Dwayne Johnson."

We walk onto the stage hand in hand to the sounds of the cheering audience who only get louder as we look in their direction. My father lets go of my hand once we reach the center of the stage and he takes a step back to allow me to have my moment which I am forever grateful for.

"Like father, like daughter." The host states after we have greeted him and taken our seats. "You guys really look alike."

"I should hope so, I had to carry her for nine months." My dad jokes which makes the audience laugh. "I'm just kidding."

"Congratulations for the success of To the Moon and Back." I smile as the audience applaud us. "I'm not saying this because you're my guests but the movie was without a doubt, my favorite movie of the year."