highschool

Soraxx high school au!! kinda angsty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door of the classroom slammed shut, the laughing of the students starting to fade away slowly as they walked further and further from him. Sora.

Tears formed in his eyes slowly as they rolled down his bruised cheeks. He looked down at his bloodstained school uniform. He could also see that his legs were shaking violently, one of his ankles twisted in the wrong direction. 

The cold, gentle breeze blew the curtains off the window ever so slightly, Just allowing the afternoon sunlight to peer through. More warm tears formed in Sora's eyes, blurring his vison.

He tried to lift his helpless body upward by crawling painfully to one of the nearest desks, but that didn't work. A sharp pain pierced through his stomach. He winced in pain and fell onto the hard, wooden floors.

He lay there hopelessly, a trickle of blood running down his forehead slowly, eventually hitting the  ground. Why? Why was everyone so mean to him? He hadn't done anything wrong. Did he? He was always so nice to everyone, he helped people when they needed it the most. So why do people hate him? He tried his best. Always.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 A loud bang shook the quiet classroom as the door flew open. Sora who flinched at the sound, turned his head around anxiously to see who was at the door. It was Jaxx. A rush of relief fell over Sora as Jaxx ran to check on Sora's limp body. Jaxx has always come to to rescue whenever anyone was mean to him for Sora has problems standing up for himself.  Sora felt warm, gentle hands cup his face. 

"SORA! WHO DID THIS TO YOU??" 

Sora opened his eyes slightly wider to see Jaxx holding his face carefully, a worried expression spread across his usually calm face.

"It was them again wasn't it?" Jaxx asked, his voice seeming a bit more calmer but the same amount of concern lingered on his face.

Sora nodded.

A sigh escaped Jaxx as he caressed Sora's swollen cheeks delicately.

"I swear the next time I see them-"

I soft laugh came from Sora as he reached for Jaxx's hand. Jaxx lowered his hand from his lovers face, took the boy's hand in his and it squeezed gently.

"No, you don't have to-" Sora responded in a quiet voice but got cut off by Jaxx.

"No, I really mean it his time," He said,

"I'll never let them do this to you ever again. I cant stand seeing you hurt like this." The grip he had on Sora's tightening slightly.

Sora just nodded is response, a slight smile spreading across his face as he looked into Jaxx's beautiful, red eyes. 

"I promise."

Word count 566

Hi guys, Ash here! This is my first kinda angsty fanfic so I'm really sorry if it sucks😭 I got the motivation to write this from IAmHochi!! (I apologize for not being able to tag that properly it wasn't working,) But it was also kind of inspired by a story I have in my drafts which is also a high school au thing but I haven't been bothered to post it so yeah. Oh and also, I haven't really gone over my work bc I really hate reading over my stories so please if I have any grammar mistakes or anything, please tell me in the comments :) Stay safe and I hope you guys have a great day!!💕

-Ash ^^