chapter 64 : sorry..

In the non magical world...

Alex pov :

     Iam in a business meeting explaining things ....they are new business dealers .... Since I have already recorded information in my laptop !!... Voice will come out of the laptop !!!...

Someone - excuse me ....i have a doubt mr.alex ...

I stopped the presentation and looked at him ....

Someone - can you explain to me about the production process ??..

I nodded and was typing everything on my laptop to explain him ....i heard chuckles .... I ignored them and typing the explanation ....

Someone - i don't know how this person is handling this huge project !!!.... It's just a waste of time !!....

Someone - how did Mr .park married this dumb guy ??..... Mr.park deserves a nice lady !!...

park deserves a nice lady !!

I hit the table in anger ....they all looked at me ....i started the voice and they all listened, i completed my presentation  and they accepted our deal !!!... I sighed and sat in my chair ..... They all left the room !!!....their words are roaming in my head !!.... I closed my ears and sat there !!.... No ... Don't take them seriously Alex !!...don't think about them !!.... I sighed and stood up ....i  packed my things ... I went to P's cabin to put my laptop and things ...i explained him that i will go to home !!...iam about to leave ...P caught my hand and pulled me onto his lap !!...

P - what happened baby ??..

I shook my head saying nothing ...

P - okay ...go and take rest okay ... You worked late night for this project !!...

I nodded and got up .... He kissed my hand ...i smiled and went to home ...

Rishi and Lilly ran into my arms ....i kissed their heads and told them to fresh up .... They nodded and went to their rooms .... After one hour P came home while wiping his blood off from his hands ... I asked P tin what happened ??...

P tin - just a small fight nong .... Don't worry ...

I asked him if they are hurt ??...

P tin - no ....we are fine !!...

I nodded... Mom came from office and freshed up .....she went to kitchen ...i went to her and chopping vegetables ....

Mom - are you okay son ??..

I nodded ...

Mom - look at me .....

I didn't ....she caught my face and made me look at her ....

Mom - what happened ??.... You look sad dear ...

I said it's nothing iam fine ....

Mom - mae is here naa..... Tell me what's bothering you dear ??