Chapter one

I sat on the swings, longly watching other kids play happily with eachother, having no friends could be very lonely. Having no siblings made it even worse. Bit my parents told me i would make friends eventually, she just said that because i was new, no one would know me, but eventually they will get used to me and ask to be my friend... but i never happened. I decided to go back to my house and watch anime...
Thats what i do, i spend most of my time watching anime, swooning over anime guys, and buying anime merch, my room is covered with anime!
***
17 years later
I sat in my room bored, yet another birthday, with no friends or family, my parents we constantly leaving for weeks on end. But once i turned 14, my parents trusted me alone. Now, 22, no parents, no friends... no nothing. I spun around in my chair, as i rested my head on the back of it. I sighed loudly, hoping someone would hear but that was impossible. I stared dreamily at Dabi. I watched as his blue flames shot out of his hands.
"Man i wish he were real..." I said aloud. I watched as a little while later, he went to a balcony and was on the phone. Suddenly, a strong breeze went through my room, stirring up papers, books and clothes. I turned around and a rectangular screen was floating infront of me, i could see stars. I suddenly heard his voice... My eyes opened in shock as i reached for whatever it was. My finger tips went through. I smiled excitedly and jumped through, when i reached the other side, I was plummeting towards dabi head first, he looked up, eyes wide as he said "what the-"
"Toya todoroki!!" I exclaimed. I suddenly covered my mouth. Oops.
"Sorry I mean Dabi..." I said. I fell towards him and he caught me.
"How do you know my name? And where the hell did you come from?!" He asked.
"Uuumm it's very hard to explain." I said, blushing once i realized i was still in his arms.
"I think i have time..." He said. He hung up on whoever he was talking to and put me down. He sat down in front of me.
"Ugh... fine. You'll probably think i'm crazy but heres what happened. I was sitting in my room when suddenly a huge gust of wind came, my curtain was closed so, confused i looked around... and i saw this... portal thingie so i walked over to it. I put my hand up to it and it went through, i heard your voice and jumped through" I said. He just stared at me.
"How do you know my name though??" He asked. You sure are curious...
"Well... I came from a different dimension... in my dimension... your called an anime character... your fake in that world... and ummm well i may kinda sort be in love with you... I know your real name, Toya todoroki, shoto todoroki is your brother, except i call him todo, endeavor is your dad but both you and Todoroki hate him, your moms name is Rei todorki. You have a younger sister named fuyumi todorki and a younger brother named Natsuo todorki. Your birthday is january 8th, your 24, your 5 ft 9 inches tall, you have gorgeous turquoise blue eyes, your quirk is blue flame, your a villain in the league of villains. And your fighting style is long-range combat." I said proudly. He just stared at me in awe.
"Ummm thats quiet specific..." He mumbled. " wait who's in the league of villains, name off two people at least" He said.
"Okay, there is Tomura shigaraki, he is the leader, he is 21, his quirk is decay, all for one.Himiko Toga, she is 17, her quirk is transform. spinner, he's 21, his quirk is is unamed. moonfish, I dont much about him all i know is his quirk is Blade-Tooth. Nomu, he had various quirk. I know nothing else... and there are several others who happen to be either dead or in jail/prison" I said. He just stared at me. Suddenly, his eyes traveled my body and then he looked away. My face went red and I looked down.
"Hey. Come with me" He said.
"Your not gonna kill me are you??" I asked.
"No. Trust me." He said.
"Uuhh, can i just say one thing??" I asked.
"What?" He asked.
"I am a complete stranger that just fell from the flippin sky, knows everything about you and your family even their quirks, knows all the members personal info, and so on... why wouldn't you kill me??" I asked. He stopped and turned around.
"We may be villains but we aren't that cruel. Plus, what would killing you do?" He asked, he hesitated like he was gonna say something else, his face went red and he turned around.
"Wait, I hope you didn't think That i actually think you guys are that cruel! I mean... I know your backstory... I know why you decided to become a Villain... I'm not judging. Honestly, it makes me want to hug you..." I said shyly. He turned to face me, a shocked look on his face.
"Wait you know my backstory??" He asked.
"Uh... yes..." I said, blushing and looking town. My pointer fingers meeting as i nervous twirled them.
"Did you say you want to hug me??" He asked, his voice sounded disgusted at first but then slowly softened. "..."
"Umm... kinda... is that bad??" I asked, confused by his reaction.
"Um... well no..." He said. He turned around quickly and started walking, i followed behind him as best as i could, he was almost a foot taller than me. He glanced back and saw how far away I was from him. He stopped and sighed.
"How tall are you?" He asked.
"Ummm 5ft 2 inches" I said.
"Shorty" he said ruffling my hair. He picked me up suddenly and threw me over my shoulder. I made a noise, startled. I realized how close my butt was to his face and how close i was to his and my felt like it was on fire. I tried to act calm but my voice betrayed me.
"U-uh what ar- are you doing..." my voice squeaked as i talked. He slightly chuckled.
"Carrying you obviously, your to short to keep up with me." He teased. I frowned. Trying not to smile.
"Umm you couldn't carry me in a more normal way??" I asked.
"Now that wouldn't be as fun" He said. I made a face and gave up. I squeezed my eyes shut and just listened to the sound of his footsteps. I must have fallen asleep because when i woke up he was carrying me in his arms, my head against his chest, I kept my eyes closed and listened to his heartbeat. I decided to open my eyes.
"Good morning sleeping beauty" He mumbled.
"Heyy..." I whined. I felt his heart race. I smiled to myself.
"What are you smiling about?" He asked.
"Oh um... nothing" I said nervously. He smirked and then went quiet.
"Dabi... Are you still able to fall in love?" I asked randomly, without thinking. He was caught off guard by my question.
"Why?" He asked.
"Uuuhhh... I don't know i'm just curious I guess..." I said.
"Is it because you love me??" He asked looking me in the eyes.
"Well.... I-..." I didn't know what to say... I mean sure that probably part of it. "I guess it's because I'm hoping theres that chance that...um..." I didn't finish.
"A chance of what?? For me to fall for you?" He asked gently.
"Ummm... you could say that." I answered.
"Well, yeah i can still fall in love. I tend to keep my guard up most of the time though.."
He said, looking straight instead of at me.
"... does your guard ever come down...?" I asked.
"Not really but uhh..." He stopped. "Nevermind..." He mumbled.
"But what??" I asked eagerly.
"Oh um... nothing" he replied.
"Please???" I asked. He sighed.
"You caught me at the one time my guard was down...." He said, his face tinted with red. I smiled to myself but didn't say anything else. Maybe there's the possibility he's already falling for me??? I was broke out of my thoughts when he put me down and stepped in front of me. He opened a door.
"Stay behind me and don't leave my side got it?" He asked.
"Um okay, by the way my name's livvy"

--------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
If so don't forget to follow me for more!
😊😊😊