Good Samaritan [ReaderxGeneralHux] I

Your superior Armitage Hux seems to be having a bad day and you suddenly have the urge to fix that.

Part (1/2)

Before you even turn around to see who the determined steps belong to that come closer, you know that it is Hux by the way the officer to your left stiffens up. Calmly, you get up from your chair to greet the General. To your surprise, he looks different than usual. You never saw him like this. His eyes are cold, but you can see that something is bothering him. And his uniform: his coat isn't as perfectly pressed as it usually is. Something is definitely going on. It worries you because when even the robotic Armitage Hux loses his stoic composure it must be truly disastrous.

However, there was no alarm. Nothing popped up on your screen. Could it be something personal? Does a private life even exist for Hux?

"Lieutenant." He addresses you and you rip your eyes off his body to look him in the eyes.  

"Sir." You nod. "Can I do something for you?"

His eyes dart from your eyes to your lips and back. It makes you shift your weight from one leg to the other.

"I expect your weekly report in an hour."

"What?" Your voice comes out higher than usual. The report isn't due until tomorrow.

"You heard me." He states, gloved hands balling into fists. The leather crunches.

You look at your colleague as if they could help you in any way.

"It's either that or kitchen duty for a week."

Your mouth falls. He just threatened you to basically strip you of your rank for an entire week. All because he apparently is having a bad day and decided to take it out on you.

"Understood, Sir." You tell him through gritted teeth.

He turns on his heels.

"What the fuck." You whisper.

Hux' head snaps around: "What was that?" His voice is dripping with venom like he is just looking for a reason to yell at you.

"Nothing, Sir. I will get started right away."

"That's what I thought." He huffs and stalks towards the control room.

"What did you do to piss him off like that?" Your coworker whisper shouts at you as you fall back into your chair, defeated.

"Nothing!" You throw your hands up.

"Maybe that's the issue." They comment.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about."

You furrow your eyes in confusion.

"Are you seriously telling me you don't notice how he looks at you?"

"What? No! I mean- he always has the same look on his face!"

"Yeah, sure." They grin at you and then return to work like nothing happened.

You stare at your screen for a minute, not focusing on anything in particular. Since you expected to hand the report in tomorrow, you only have the absolute minimum done yet.

Despite the impossibility of the task, you start to open several tabs at the same time to take in as much information as possible and start to type. You keep eyeing the clock. This is just...After twenty minutes you save whatever you have so far and log out. Surprised, you coworker looks at you: "Are you done?!"

"Nope." You reply briskly and walk in the same direction Hux did earlier.

You enter the control room and look around. No angry General to be found anywhere.

You walk over to the next empty workstation and pull up the logs that tell you the current status of every higher personnel. "No way." You roll your eyes. This man really has the audacity to stress you out and then fucked off to his quarters.

Anger rises in your chest. But also something else. You never thought of Hux in his quarters. Sure, you sometimes look at him and imagine how he looks under his uniform. Maybe how you would like to mess up his perfectly combed hair. Nothing more, though.

But now. Now you ask yourself if the reason he is so tiffy, is because he just needs to-

"Can I help you?" One of the officers inquires and interrupts your questionable train of thought.

"No, thank you." You smile at her and leave the bridge. 

Minutes later, you find yourself in front of Hux' quarters. There is no one else in the hallway. Only troopers at the end of it, standing watch.

You straighten your uniform and redo your ponytail. Then you press the button that alerts him of your presence outside.

It takes him longer than expected to come to the door. And when he opens it, he isn't even wearing his full uniform. His eyes widen when he recognizes you. His cheeks flush. He seems insecure for you to see him not wearing his uniform properly. You like it though.

"May I come in?" You ask before he can even open his mouth.

"What is this about?" He lifts his chin in an attempt to appear poised.

"I think I might be able to help you."

"With wha-"

You walk past him, and he falls silent.

His quarters are rather sterile, but you see a bookshelf in the corner and a bottle of what you assume is liquor on the table. It's open.

The door closes with a hiss, and you wait for Hux to turn to you. Shoulders tense, he holds his hands behind his back and looks you up and down.

You tilt your head and study his face. His features do seem somewhat softer than when he barks at other officers. His red eyebrows are slightly furrowed, and his cheekbones still show a light pink tint.

You have no idea what possesses you, but you lift your hands and start to unbutton your jacket. Slowly, you open one button after the other, not taking your eyes off a visible astonished Hux.

Then you let it slide off your shoulders and throw it over the back of the chair next to the table.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hux blurts out. You never heard him curse before and it does something to you, you cannot explain.

"Should I stop?" You ask as you kick your boots off.

His hands are now hanging at his sides, and he unconsciously takes a step towards you.

You read that as a good sign and pull your shirt over your head. It leaves you in your uniform pants and a bra. He gulps and his gaze lingers on your cleavage.

"I don't know what is bothering you, but I thought this might be a pleasant distraction." You inform him deadpan.

A smile tugs on the corner of his mouth. You, also, never saw that before.

He takes another step towards you and murmurs: "That's all it took? Me having a bad day?"

You walk up to him, so close to him that you can see the treads of his shirt and feel the heat of his body.

"Is this something you were looking to achieve?" You gesture up and down your sparsely clothed body.

"You have no idea." He lightly shakes his head, voice dark.

You hum and grab his belt. Roughly, you pull on it, yanking his hips forwards. Hux groans and his hands shoot up to your face. Clasping it, he smashed his lips onto yours. You open your mouth and push your tongue into his. He grazes it with his teeth.

You claw into his sides, causing him to press his body into yours forcefully.